What headset do you recommend?

As the title says, im looking to buy a decent, sweet looking headset ...

price range should be 50-100€ ( may be up to 150€ depending on how nice your model is and how good the specs are :) )

So, lets hear it

please post pic of headset / link where i can see the specs and add price !!!!

Cheers
Comments
surround
perfoheisers?

:D

:DD

:DDD

XD
seenheiser pc 151/161
150 for a headset? :O
Get the Sennheiser PC350s then. They should be around 100-120 Euro. Probably the best headSET you can currently get.
Is it strong enough?

I mean, my brother broke my SteelSeries 5Hv2 after dropping it twice(from the table).
Ofc headphones maybe were defective but still...
Parent
Sennheisers are way stronger than SteelSeries headphones
Parent
It should be, I have not managed to break the Sennheiser PC150 I got 4 years ago. I'm still using it at LANs for the mic. While I broke the 5h within a few months.

The overall quality of Sennheiser headsets/phones feels much higher than the Steelseries quality.
The PC350 especially looks really strong and heavy.
Parent
thx, ill check that one out :)
Parent
they are better than pc 151 or 161?
Parent
Yes. I haven't tried them myself, but just looking at them and reading the reviews they are a lot better.
Parent
headsets are so fucking overrated, just buy some random logitech 30e one...
Agreed. Just some random headset with a proper mic will do.
Parent
Hmm you are right. It's only till you start looking at the £60+ Sennheisers where you will really notice the difference. QPAD headsets, Razer headsets, just some cheap headsets rebranded.
Parent
Actually the qpad headset is a rebranded beyerdynamic.
Parent
you are overrated hacker!
Parent
Sennheiser PC350 (130€) - 1/2 wh with right settings
Icemat Steelsound Siberia
sennheiser or plantronics :)
Creative Fatal1ty
Icemat (Steelsound) Siberia Headset White - perfect sound, excellent in listening music and also decent in gaimng, microphone is really sensitive and reproduce voice in high quality
Steelsound 5h v2 - not recommend for listening music, way worse quality than Siberia, but Its quite better in gaming aspect of view (real perfohaisers :D ), microphone is also not that good, but it doesnt catch every sound in like 5m around, only ur voice (in sufficient quality), what is good in noisy conditions
can you tell me, why headphones that are good for gaming are not good for listening to music? :)
Parent
i just have that feeling, Siberia has better sound interpretation (for me) in music, better bass and stuff. On the other hand, 5h v2 has boosted those frequencies which match with sounds of footsteps, gunfires etc... but its only my personal opinion...
Parent
me has Sony MDR-V700 + Logitech mic
senheiser pc151 work fine for me
Audio Technica ATH ANC7 !
i think the ones that make sound are good ones
Creative fatality pro series gaming headset FTW
pc150 pc151

I tried pc350 but i i liked the sound of the pc150/151 alot more.
decem-style?
perfo knows
The one's where you can plug the earphones into the microphone socket and the ear phones work as a microphone!
steelseries 5h