nickeR busted?

Killerboys mistake:

sjhozda played some lans at nicker's house (he has a laptop). *a yet to be disclosed person whom doesnt want to be involved with all this* provided him with a cheat and he played with it at nickers house. But nickeR in person didnt cheat.

image: img_39b6b1206a9e3b90874cd50b1a31eeff

As you're not responsible for your own ip and nicker admitted to me that he wasnt the guy in the post he cant be banned. Instead sjhozda will need to get banned: http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3034010

Bibuy bakker XD
Comments
Omg your word seems so reliable.
Omg your head seems so full of cancer
Parent
Idd I have headcancer :-[
Parent
you guys sucks anyways so w/e
fuck off

a bunch of fucking hackers.
YEA I WAS LIKE AT LAN AND SOME GUY DOWNLOADED HAX ON MY PC BUT I DIDNT NOTICE IT AND THEN HE EVEN PLAYED WITH HAX ON MY PC BUT I SOMEHOW MANAGED NOT TO SEE IT AND THEN I GOT BANNED AND I REMEMBERED THIS STORY
Sjhozda played at his own laptop. Thats why his pb_guid got (aswell) linked to nickeR's ip. He cheated at his own house. nickeR's ip isnt the ip which was caught cheating.
Parent
skepty on 20/12/08, 01:30:50 Del | Edit | Reply

fucking noob, come irc
Parent
good one :p
Parent
"sjhozda played some lans at nicker's house "

ahahahahahahhaha
laugh indeed, but the bust is based on plain air
Parent
thanks for your support on gamestv btw ;)
Parent
fucking noob, come irc
I believe him :) unban nickeR and bann sjoizhahahah!
Fragmovie is being made, you just wait ;-)
Parent
cut your cancer slagader, kankermongool
sjhozda = nickeR nice try!
no sjozda is sjozda and nickeR is nickeR
Parent
It was me that added sjhozda to Killerboys post not him.
To me it seems like the pb_ss is shozda's because I know his cfg and it looks very much alike it. But still I want to see the exact ip "evidence" because someone made some mistake somewhere. None of the busts is actually nickeR (although im not denying that he cheated).
Parent
In which case if he did actually cheat shouldn't he be banned anyway, sherlock?
Parent
"Somebody is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law"
Parent
And can you actually fully prove that it wasn't him in the first place? Rather than claiming you know the other persons config so well on the punkbuster screenshot.
Parent
put this in pbbans and look at 1st ban :D http://www.pbbans.com 80.56.151.216 his IP and Nickers IP.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-38e40086-vb96022.html
Parent
Download sjhozda's config at his profile: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=user&mode=view&id=13371

Smell the simularity with the pbss
Parent
pbss only shows a small amount and never really looks like your cfg, also IP's dont lie.
Parent
As for you (based on reliable facts) it is really asumable. As I know the guys in real life and play with them alot (atleast for nickeR that is) I know a lot more about it than you do. There is no point for me to defend here as you're totaly right: Ip's dont lie. But I know that it was sjhozda playing and not nickeR due to some specific facts. (Noone believes then LAN idea anyways so maybe I spent too much time defending the undefendable).
Parent
QuoteAs I know the guys in real life and play with them alot (atleast for nickeR that is)

yeah rly reliable..

anyone can say "he is my Friend i know them Offline they dont cheat.. for sure bla bla bla
Parent
I totally understand i would do the same.
Parent
the whole of team jesus have been busted now right? :}

ban both tbh
Parent
Hahahahahahaha - Good one :)

: Waiting for cancer/kanker retard related reply
Actually, to be honest, nickeR didn't got busted but sjhozda.

Anyway, I am happy to have banned.

Miscellaneous

Other things which are not allowed on Crossfire include:

- Racism

Bye nickeR!

(How long is his ban?)
He isnt banned yet (probaly lack of evidence).
Parent
But his profile says that his account is banned. (Proably account ban instead of ip ban).
Parent
Ah! :XD

- "De druppel valt!"
Parent
image: img_ca76ded18cd2a391945795af1053b08d

"De loempia valt"
Parent
To let someone playing with your PC is liking sharing your Girlfriend
Maybe in your life :(
Parent
My Pc < my Gf
Parent
Poor fella I mean, girl.. your computer.. your life! :XD
Parent
My Gf is my life,not my Pc
Parent
QuoteAnonymous Ney on 19/12/08, 23:13:19

"If you cant convince them confuse them"
Parent
how the fuck is Ney ?
yeah right...

well nicker sounds just like the perfect person to be hacking if u listen to his stories, so should be banned already for that !
write a book !
image: img_ca8963601ae8f76a6924724becc8c4b8
Flunt = ney
How'd you know it's Ney? Are you also registered on NC ? ;)
Parent
Spend more time researching, you wont find anything :DD
Parent
rofl.

pic says enough
Like I said, he's a racist. Bye bye nickeR!
excuses!!!!

bb nickeR......as i said racism not welcome. Now we finally get rid of u!
Shut you big fucking cancermouth nazi yerman
Parent
:XDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
same bust as Stormy. Sorry for you, you will be consider as a Busted wether you want it or not.
rofl, what's next one, "my dad cheated while fucking mom in bedroom and playing lans ( he has laptop ) "
You are responsible for the things that happen from your IP address, it's even in the dutch law.

And you should be banned for saying shit, bb hackers! (I guess you are the person who doesn't want to be named, shit retard)
to bad Ney aka mAAnz busted cheater
ban both, problem solve who cares...