ClanBase EuroCup XVIII

What you think who will be winner of this match ^^
and who will be best player of the cup
last match won bb 4:0 so mamut have 1 more chanse to prove they are also good players*
Comments
butchji
Yes, this is the last chance for mamut to prove they are good players.
when are you going to prove your own? or you don't wanna be a good player :( you wanna be the crossfire man that replys and :(
Parent
What the fuck are you on about?
Parent
its online so easy for mamut
Easy for onliners mamut.
hmm easy so bb only play good lan ?
Parent
they must be cheaters,omfg!
Parent
izi for hairy xylos
not...
bb was better at LAN but yeah, online I wouldn't know...
btw... no shoutcast from tosspot?
the team with most polaks win
Parent
polaks... estonians u mean.
Parent
there are no polaks in grand final^^
Parent
trick question
Parent
The last match was fucked up somehow. Mamut seemed to be stronger, although they lost. I guess mamut will take it.
bb play good at lan but epsilon- proved they are better so mamut will own mAus and XyLos and rest of bb team???
you

make no sense
Parent
This seriously made no sense at all.
Parent
bNoo np4him
+

gl dude
THAT MAKES FUCKING SENSE!

gz :D
Parent
bb will bit this final.
charism 4:0 Epsilon
they should both be kicked out of the cup.

Week 4-20 December

wanna stick to the rules? Make FF/k1ck the champion you pricks -.-
:DD
FF that got to use a player that shouldnt have been allowed to play so soon (wiaderko because of quali rules)
FF that was behind the shedule in group phase
FF that had the easiest playoff braket ever
Parent
so they should be kicked earlier i suppose (3rd statement is not rly an argument tho). Don't take me wrong, I'm not a fan of FF/k1ck but if you wanna have a serious competition you have to stick to some rules and you can't be selective.
Parent
so youd rather see some random team the win the tournament just because the better teams didnt have time during christmas holidays?
Parent
ofc i do :) 4-20 december. They could have played the match let's say before the cc5 or a bit after :p

dont care whether its a random/cheater/flaming homosexual/hardcore nazi team. Its bout how you treat some 'names' (+ some random flame cause im bored and hoped people to entertain me)
Parent
they coulve played before cc, but the point was to play it at lan. didnt fit the schedule. afterall its just one random game with one random meaningless cup without prizes.
Parent
Maybe you're not one of their fans, but still : you're polish.
Parent
and you are an asshole. Why do you even bother answering if you dont know shit bout how i like them or vice versa.

Why do you blame nationality anyway? Does beeing a 'polak' make me a patriot or something? Stereotypes are funneh, arent they?
Parent
Yes they are, it's evenmore funny when a guy (polish or not, huh) believes I'm serious, while I'm only being ironic
Parent
that looked more like a random xfire polak hater flame than ironic :D

and im not beeing serious, just bored and eager for flame :<
Parent
I'm not that stupid to randomly insult people _D
Parent
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=21886#comment667496 i dont think you were that nice over there :D

and havent you heard of a thing called provocation?
Parent
I wasn't nice with him because he's probably (well, in fact he is [afaik]) Nirv

provocation ? no, never, teach me :D
Parent
EXCUSES

and ofc i can teach you anything if you pay me ;D
Parent
:D

well I'm poor french man ya know :(
Parent
there are other ways to pay than cash ;) mrrrrr....
Parent
It was indeed a bit irritating to look at the schedule and realize that 4 matchweeks into the event, FF had only played 1 match... it's not even like they were participating in many other serious tournaments :/
Parent
mamut = online only easy win for them :D
zerender ofc :D
i heard inside story that gjerry will replace d4vid so bb is gonna win 4-2

otherwise is gonna be 4-2 to mamut or 4-0
gl mamut.si
mamut or bb will take this
mamut.si players dont need to prove they are good, everybody already knows that they are...
If mamut won this final they will prove they have the same skills like all allstars from bb^^
go RELOAd
bb won ClanBase EuroCup XVIII 4-0 but but it was not easy
the best player in mamut was Squall but it was not enaugh to broke
strong bb defense ^^
yeh was a good match especially when mAus went covert in radar and failed gg xD

wp Squall though