Need a good FPS cfg

Anyone got some good suggestions?
Comments
Sorry for offtopic, but it's 2008 year, if u playing games, u still don't have a pc, which can make high fps in ET? Maybe u should think about playing and do something else.
If u want a good fps config, take old Xanah's, its config with maxed FPS.
nah its not that =/ my computer just has alot of stuff on it, and i have a virus right now ..... and you cant be telling me to get a computer that will handle ET....half of the ET community complains about FPS....
Parent
blame punkbuster!
Parent
it doesn't help darkuzz... with ur comment about a new pc ...
Parent
It's just because u cant configure ur PC's or ure too lazy to do it. And its good thing to complain instead of skillless (low fps on high PC). Gl with finding ur cfg, hope u will be succeed.
i am getting my computer fixed... i have a virus lol thats why its slow.. its a ok computer... but yeah thanks
Parent
my cfg @ profil is a good fps config for my computer test it
mine cfg @profile
a config wont increase ure fps so much ..
yes more stuff like putting ure gfx @ higher performance, get rid if things on ure pc that eat ure CPU will do way more
Parent
Just Fucking Search It!
AND WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN :C
Parent
Express of crying :l
Parent
and whys that :E
Parent
It will take some more days until my new PC arrives, OMGoat I just can't wait for it!1 *excited* 8D
Parent
oh oke :[, i thought it might arrived already since i didt see you for a few days if im right
Parent
You are, my 17" LCD died after almost 6 years :(
Parent
im sorry for your loss :{
Parent
Ezi, ezi x'D
Parent
If you need an fps config for ET then you really should buy a better PC :/
Your willing to pay £370 for a bunch of game graphics to go up? What world do we live in!?
Parent
ET with 125 stable for 200€ tbh
Parent
why would i bother when i can just get a cfg.........................................................................................................................................
Parent
pls don't answer if u doesn't help him omg
Parent