Problems with cod

Okay so I have this very annoying problem when I play either cod4/5. I got imo pretty "good" pc, atleast good enough that it should properly run both of these games. Anyways, on CoD5 I often when I have over 800x600 resolution get the game frozen, it just freezes, then some "things" dissapear (i mean the 'picture' gets clearer, like bushes go away etc.) and then it just stays here until I either boot my PC or turn it off from taskmanager whatsoever.

I've had this problem since beta, dont know what is it about, I've allready "used vacuum" (dnno the word) to clean most of powder and dust. I also ran CCleaner, checked for viruses with Avira Antivir and downloaded the newest SP. Also, I updated my drivers since I did this last time when I bought the pc like 9months ago.

Well, I figured it's just about the game, so I tried to play CoD4. It seemed to run fine with 1200x700 or something, but when I had my resolution at 1280x1240, I played only for like few mins and same happened with this game too.

It's really annoying and I'm thinking if its about the gfx card getting too hot? Can I take it back with warranty if its about gfx card? Or is there something wrong with the model maybe?

My specs:

Inno3D 8800GT 512mb
2GB ram
E6750 @ 3.4ghz

shouldnt it run just fine? people with alot worse pc's are playing it with better resolution than me ffs :$
Comments
Play CoD2 instead
Give me key and cu there.
Parent
Buy it wtf, its like 10 euros
Parent
just bought fourth :x
Parent
Waste of money meight
Parent
with it working like this i cant do else than agree
Parent
Voted 4 allready :)
Parent
Then you are now among my retarded people list
Parent
My cod5 only freezes when i press control+shift, cant help u or even myself =D
It freezes with everyone, common problem. Mine is just freaking annoying, sucks to play when the game looks like tetris 10years ago
Parent
ei sais imurii käyttää :x
[fin] ei varmaa, mut vedin sillai varovasti ja aina vetänykki. kyl yhes vaihees vähä paskoin housuu ku pistin liikaa tehoi ja alko vaa kone piippaa :D mut se sit lähti paril bootil [/fin]
Parent
Are you using the latest drivers?

Whats your GFX?
RockstAr Method of Mod4/5

heres what you do: take the cod4/5 disc out of your pc, and the you open you window and throw.
YOU can get this 5 disc method for only 3 easy payments of $19.99

Quotes from real costumers:

rossko: "I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MY COD4/5! I FINALLY GOT THAT MONKEY OFF MY BACK!"

pALA: "WITH THE ROCKSTAR MEHTOD OF COD4/5, I HAVE LOST 60 LBS!"

So call now and get your RockstAr Method of Cod4/5 Right NOW

bcuz rly, nobody gives a shit about cod -.-