KIPE needs clan!

I was forced to make this decision, because my old clan wasn't able to provide me what I would like to get from my ET "career". It is participating to lan party in Holland! Even if it is not formally announced yet, I am 99% I will go there if I find clan.

So therefore I am looking for some nice team which is suitable for my skill level, I would like to achieve something, besides winning drinking contest even a win in group stage would be great! I can offer you multiclasser( I can play every other class than engi in att, but I prefer playing fdop/medic), I speak English and Finnish, and some Swedish , at the moment I can play 2-3 times per week, but my school ends at 14.2 after that I can play almost whenever I want to.I can also offer my awesome ingameleading skill and taxmaking skills only for you, I am quite experienced in this game ( I have played a bit over 4 years).I am also quite mature, even if I am used to have working ingame whine for opponents which is reducing their moral and giving us the needed advantage.

From you I'm asking to have a nice lanteam, which is praccing pretty often when the event is drawing nearer. I also want almost whinefree vent, whilst it might be impossible. I don't care whether there are cheaters or not, but they just need to be prepared to arrive to lan and skill is somehow important thing, but I hope to prove that I got some. 8)

Feel free to pm KIPE here or KIPEE @ Qnet for further information. Out.
Comments
no gl4u nub :<
So therefore I am looking for some nice team which is suitable for my skill level, I would like to achieve something, besides winning drinking contest even a win in group stage would be great!

ROFL. with your skills wanting to achieve that?
impossible.

if i was u i would go for the funniez!
GL though
TTD online onlY? expected
TTD shit onLY!
Parent
i agree with this statement
Parent
gl kipe

ps.no tomte, no win.. bibuy :<
cheatcheatcheater
Parent
landodger backstabber untrustable guy

gl
GL KIPE, nice player, nice guy
:)
The experience itself would be great and my current team isn't very active so why bother to play with team which ain't interested in even offline events? I prefer more to team which is aiming to something and not just playing.
Aim to high skill first, then aim for lans! GL anyway, nice guy
Parent