Moviemaker (need3d)

et moviemakers, i iz in needz of good moviemaker to make the following movie for me

random movie 6 - the road to center of ego

I want a motivated and loyal guy who also german his work.
I wants a creative moviemaker and i'll ensure you can show your creativity by:
1) selecting music for you
2) telling you MY ideas for 6th in the row movie (and you better follow them cause a sequel must be similar to the rest of the franchise)
3) checking how motivated you are by constantly harassing you and asking about the movie progress
4) making sure you spend lots of time on it and threaten to take the project away from you if you pause for a day

a known moviemaker or a movie production is a must so i can use your previous work to hype up the upcoming movie (cause god knows i cant use first 5 shit movies to kamz it up!)

What i can offer:

1) demo's all sorted and with times from 1999-2009 (yes, a decade of playing this shit game).
2) music i mentioned earlier i'll supply haz never been used before in the movie (cause its crap)
3) if you want or need smth just let me know it, however dont expect you'll get it
4) frags are mostly spam and boring to watch as they've been seen a zillion times already, but what makes them so special is cause they're against top teams. i'll try to describe how my frags look like:
frag with randomly thrown grenadel>selfkill>now you have to rewind to get to next frag>landmine frag>another unattractive rifle grenade frag
but dont worry, this has all been agains teams such as dignitas, idle, gunslingers, dsky and so on so its definitely worthy of a fragmovie!

therez some funny scenes you can use at the end, also stuff never seen before like that time i killed myself by standing in construction area or when my team and i were spawnkilling some low- team and i used mortar and i accidentally killed myself again lol

dont contat me, i'll contact you

best regards, Unknown Retard "ogrec"
Comments
5 mins and still no flamming? WTF crossfire community??!
Good luck finding one!
hai bender
ET in 1999? :D
yes, early beta
Parent
so u need a no lifer movie maker xD

anyway, gl
omfg nood :))))) i is hoping you're not serious :D
Parent
are you drunk?!
Parent
no *hic* ofc not :p
Parent
gl, should be nice movie if u give him some tips on using the tools such as image.
Show me your 1999 demos pls! :DDD
r u retarded
Parent
connecting people
Parent
Now that's a movie I'd want to make! :P

Are people really not realising what this is?
its one of those "need moviemaker" posts, what else would it be?

remeber, crossfire = serious business
Aren't you yourself a moviemaker?
upload the promod
are u serious?
ur a known retard, not an unknown one
i lol'd irl @ 1999 :D