Fps prob by punkbuster

got 50/60 fps but when i disable punkbuster i got 125 fps but now i want 125 fps when my punkbuster is eneable!

Can you help me please. OMG NL OWNS?
Desperado.
Comments
gl fixing it !:>
I GOT THE SAME F****ING PROBLEM :C
i now how you feel about it! it's getting me sick of it
Parent
its getting me sick coz i wanna join a certain team but i cant aim on maps like radar/grush
im like low+ on 6on6 sometimes :X

today I ordered new hardware, hopefully it helps
Parent
Wont... I'm @ Quad! 60fps grush
Parent
Well, as ET can't utilize multi-core, it doesn't matter wether you are on 2GHz 4-core or 2GHz single-core. Or well, of course it does because technology improves and you get more out of a 2009 2GHz processor than you get out of a 2004 2GHz processor, but you get the idea.
Parent
ET actually does share processing threads across all cpu's, it's a common thing now, I know task manager shows 1 processor being used but the threads are litteraly not on 1 core, since there actually is only 1 processor but it emulates 4, yes true :(.
Parent
I dunno, I sometimes want to have ET running on core1 and everything else on core0, but no matter how many times I change the affinity to core1 it just resets to core0 after a few minutes.
Parent
Same here mate, nothin to do about. Maybe you got some luck when the new etpro is released. Dunno
pb_morefps 1
pm cuttyP
plz stfu with all these ping whiners realy i dnt get it. with pb 125 fps without pb 125 max just buy a computer and stop whining about pb. or just deal with it
i dont whine when i get fps 25-40 i got a shit pc
Parent
Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!