Vista mic problem

Every now and then my mic doesn't work at all. In the settings it shows everything is fine: no mute on, volume as high as possible, mic plugged on correct place, soundcard drivers updated. Also it's not about the slots where to insert mic hence I have 4 of them on my computer and this shit happens with each and every one of them. Few days ago all of them worked fine. So, my mic doesn't give any sound when i try to record anything. This has happened to me already almost 10 times, and everytime vista has miraculously fixed the problem without any notification. There was no new updates that i've installed, nor any new program installed/deleted when this error started. Also I've tried 3 different mics that work on other computers.

I've tried to google how to fix this with no luck. Each result is just some noob who has something wrong with their settings, however I have checked every possible setting already more than 20 times and there's nothing wrong with them. Also let it be known I have Realtek and their customer support is more useless than life, because they don't speak any english (damn narrow-eye'd cunts...).

Any help would be appreciated.
Comments
i had the same problem for 2 weeks with vista / fatality headset.. then.. i figured out that u gotta set the Mic: ON, works finee :DDDd
Vista goes to owen ©
dindt read all :PP

but

run as admin mode
oikein sulle
Vista sux!
[fin] mulla on aina sillontällön toi sama ongelma, mut aina jotenki mystisest se vaa korjaantuu.. et en tiiä mikä bugi seki on, koneen bootti on pari kertaa auttanu [/fin]
jep, semmone kiva ylläri aina kerran kuussa, muistuttaa miks vista on paska
Parent