mIRC scripting

I'm trying to create an alias which allows me to just enter /igno or something in any query which will put that person on a 5h ignore and closes the query window.
What i got so far is:

igno {
/ignore -pniu1800 $foo
/close -m $foo
}

Obviously $foo isn't the right var to access the guys nick, also tried $nick and $active which both don't work, so what var do i have to put there?
And it would also be nice to have a check if its actually a query window that im typing the command in and skip any further action if its any other type of window.

Who can help me out?
Comments
nooo

someone wants to ignore me :<

btw

it should be $nick

works atleast for this:

on *:open:?:*:{
if (($nick !ison #future.cod4) && ($nick !ison #clanbase.crew) && ($nick !ison #clanbase.crew.cod)) {
msg $nick Gief me cookie or i wont reply!
}
}
hi skooli's best friend xD
Parent
[22:52:23] : Query with : NV`Gero/: [email protected] opened on : Saturday, January 24th 2009, 22:52:23.
[22:52:23] : Common channels: : +#gtv.prv +#gamestv.org
* /ignore: insufficient parameters (line 11, aliases.nns)
Parent
now you never will be able to ignore me, muhahaha :D
Parent
* Added NV`Gero!*@* to ignore list for 1800 secs
Parent
owned by skooli
Parent
igno {
if ($window($active).type == query) {
.ignore -pniu1800 $active
.close -m $active
}
}

should work, tested it myself so
i officialy love you
Parent
QuoteBefore anyone starts flaming me: I got this information from ESReality.com, credits go out to Link

Some people just don't understand mIRC, like me. But I found this script and it's very useful.

Open mIRC and press ALT+R. Then add the following code in either a new file or an existing one:

alias et {
set %server $1
set %password $2
if ($len(%password) > 0) { run -p %et_exe +connect %server +password %password }
else { run -p %et_exe +connect %server }
unset %password
}

Then close that window and type /set %et_exe <your path to ET.exe>
Example:/set %et_exe D:\ET_Pack_v1.1\Wolfenstein_Enemy_Territory\ET.exe +set fs_gamedir D:\ET_Pack_v1.1\Wolfenstein_Enemy_Territory\ +set fs_game etpro

After that you can just type /et <ip> <password> to connect to a server. (Password is optional)

best script!
why do you unset the password but not the server?
Parent
I don't even know how to get someone un-ignored