chmpp....

i was just chatting with my mate @ msn and we were talking where is the skilled chmpp guy from gods.inc
and then i looked hes yawn to see does he still play ET, and i saw shocking stuff :<

http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?gamecode=ET&etproGuid=9A356CA7D293AEE0011BEEFDD2C06F6CDC590462

houston houston, we have a cheater.

HACKING SINCE 2005
Comments
well he was just to dumb to delete his etkey
and why would I need to do that?
Parent
vaihtuis guidi ja noi kolmiot lähtis :P
tai niitten tuleminen ainaku pelaat.
Parent
kolmiot on kivvoi :<
Parent
In the defence of CHMPP he put that in his config and played on Telenet under the name "chmpp&sol_respawn1" to prove a point thats all. Afaik hes clean and the bans bollox
Parent
still by putting in name proves he was trying to be kicked :)
Parent
OH THIS WAS NEW!

not
old + no hax, same as me and some others dunno what it is..
n1 excuses LOLOLOLOLOL
Parent
addict your like the biggest cheater ever and still your talking to much bout it :/
Parent
so, now days if you have a red sign behind your name on yawn, your inmediatly a cheater, if clanbase would be banning for this ET would be dear ;dd
Theres still idiots thinking yawn is doing the detecting <0u0>
Parent
Apparently. It makes my day!
Parent
ikääntynein juttu koko skenes xP
Old news, chmpp was just testing the system @ telenet ;)
nice post really. -____________________- its not that old(only a few light years xDDD)
what a luck u know what a light year is -.-
Parent
You know, a light year is a measure of distance, not a measure of time.
Parent
Its acctualy both lolz
Parent
its actually not lolz
Parent
if you know how far the light travels in one year you will know when a year have pased.
Parent
no shit? it doesnt mean lightyear is used for measuring time, it uses time to measure distance, not vice versa.
Parent
what is it called vice versa?
Parent
maybe read ur question and rephrase it before submitting it.
Parent
stick on topic and maybe you would know what i ment.
Parent
its easier if you would actually write decent or even fluent english.
Parent
or you could get a brain lolz.

with "what is it called vice versa?" i ment what is measuring time with distance called.
Parent
think again :DDDDD
Parent
LoL man, "light year" is made not for measuring time(not AT ALL). For measuring time there is a "year". If you cant get it ask your teacher omfg. How can you say that with light year u r measuring the time, rofl? 1ly = 3*10^8*365.25*24*60*60 metres(!), not seconds or years or anything like that. You cant say: "it takes thousands of lightyears to finish my homework" - in other words by your logic: it takes 94,6*10^16 meters to finish my homework. sounds like total bullshit, aight?

You ABSOLUTELY cant count years with lightyears rofl, it's almost like counting ur strength with horse power.
Parent
niga pls, he is not cheating
sol_respawn 1
no hax
chmpp is inet only!
omg fucking cvar buster....its only cvar from some lamed configured cfg. i got the same and all said i have no hax. if u want to bust some1 show demos+pb screens. cvar and yawn links are fucking shit which dont shot if some1 hax or not.
thats really retarded and u think u bust some1. first learn what is et pb and busting a cheatyer then post a topic.
demos and pbss is shit most of the time also, what we need is a new system, or a active pb.
Parent
yes but its hard to imagine they will create new system for all pb games...
Parent
changing anitcheat system has been done before.
Parent
go and tell them do it one more time. gl und hf ; )
Parent
won't happen to a free game.
Parent
old and sol_respawn isnt even hax
lolol BUSTED :D
cheater
plz... i say one sol_respawn !warning ..but whole page of it! man get a life
omg are u et newb or what? warnings are added to pb guid. so u get warn after 1 year playing on the same pb guid ur all prevs aliases on yawn are warned 2
Parent
chmpp didnt delete his etkey to make it go away, thats a lot cooler way to have ur yawn anyway, I better test it aswell.
Parent
tässä taas oikee kunno scenetuntija :D
get a life addict
pro hacker ban sfx -.-
Hehe we hebben jaren lang geploeterd om dit in de doofpot te houden. Moet jij nu weer stof doen op waaien en sFx een ban bezorgen he he moet dat nou weer ;) :D <3
Parent
ja sorry blade <3
Parent
Jij zit toch niet in een serieuze squad.
Parent
sol_ is from crushr ;) free shit i also tested it on non pb servers :o but after that u have the commands still in your etconfig.
Gather a mob n' hunt him down !!!
So what do you call a lightyear when you use lightdistance to count a year?
or I get tired of talking to retards :DDDDDDDD
by your reply i take it as im not retard, u r not retard either <3
Parent
he was noobing on bio last night, no cheats! ;)
Mathematical equasions vs cheating.

Totally on-topic xD
im not rly that good on Mathematical equasions
Parent