EDRAMA - THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!

Exams are incoming for our 3rd player, so EDRAMA is LOOKING for a new member!!!!!!

EDRAMA plays atm 3on3 only, almost each night! :D

what do we expect from YOU!!!

- being fun to play with
- skilled: NO EGO
- DON'T BE SHY
- being able to play active coming 2 weeks
- female preffered!!!

#EDRAMA pm C.C. for more infoz! or pm here @ xfire me k thx g00d 3v3n1ng l4ds!
Comments
EDRAMA :O!
please fail since your proud of being banned in the past
about what are you talking? mr who?
Parent
First of all, does it mather who I am?

Achievements:
6months banned (now unbanned o/)
Parent
well if you know who i was you would knowwhy i was banned: tho who is saying im proud of it? Achievements are just things you Achieved? and the reason why the is in front of it was because the reason why, can you please shut up with your whine if you don't know about what you are talking, next time click it away instead of spamming random whine
Parent
Achievements are actually meant to be something possitive you've reached, thats why they are called achievements and not life experiences for example.. And second of all you should be happy having me comment since no one else is even considering commenting at your crappy topic.
Parent
it's an recruitment topic not some tard spam here, because of my profile Achievements topic, which you made now of it, being happy of such comment says enough about you, and no1 was asking for your opinion about this topic? tho it's an achievement to reach an level of cheaters?(atleast an level which stupid ppl think it's a cheat level) being banned for it is just the fact. and if im proud of it who knows, some ppl might see it as, might some ppl don't.
Parent
You allready tackled your own arguments and approved mine, now go study some English.
Parent
haha like i need english zkills to talk to twats leik u! you are the one is wasting time by spamming nonse on a topic, my topic. and now saying i tackled my own arguments o lol you must be proffesor twat run fast after your brains, you might loose some parts of it( what's left of it)
Parent
grappig we hebben dezelfde voornaam :))
Parent
lol at u 2 arguing
Parent
well it's an boring night :<
Parent
*a boring night
and ye lol
Parent
SO YOU WANT TO START ASWELL HUH
Parent
YE BRING IT
Parent
it's: BRING IT ON, BITCH!!!!!!
;)
Parent
RE: BRING IT ON BIATCH !!
Parent
- female preffered!!!

avi
cant see the drama here..
nice replacing me insta! its 2 weeks -.- nabcakes
;D,Ye bad that i haven't much time last days, serious business over here ! ;P

But gl & hf Pureowners (Edrama owners)

Np for us @ 3v3s, allways 4-0 for us YEYEYE<o/\o/\o> ;)

Gl tonight with the official <3
Parent
dont search low- ^^
Parent
AHAHHAHA your funny, check esl (clan name: Purefragging) wintercup 2 division you will see ;) The name says in off ..

Hf! NOOB! dont flame us, if you dont know US ! serious business !
Parent
gl jelle :)
recruitment forum
04:31:22: "raise your middle finger, raise your middle finger bla bla blaaa"