config dark or what ever

have played for 4 years now with my config and except some nice adds (lagscript & stuff :D ) and also some nice removes (lagscript :DDD ) i havent changed aynthing.. but now at my laptop smth is rly fucked up..

i dont know what it is (maybe the brightness) but everything looks so.. the same.. doesnt matter which crosshair i take (and also alt crosshair) .. i oversee my crosshair alot cause everything looks the same (its not because of too much light.. if i put down the brightness its still the same.. i rly dotn know what it is :x ).

so if someone got any tips -> tell me

if not:
post me some configs which got nice gfx settings. i dont care about quality (will change that to mine anyway) but the colour is important. As my problem is only the colour.

i prefer some tips about my screen/nvidia settings so i can leave my config :>
will check the contrast settings and all that now again.. propably smth will help

thx bb

@edit:

i just changed some nvidia settings (contrast,gamma,brightness,...) and it got much better.. still not rly good.. cause all the settings are fucked up. anyone got a laptop and could just post me a screen of his settings so i got some values to start with? :D

UPDATE:::::

i just changed back to my rly old config.. playing now with r_mode 6 on widescreen :D
also all my old settings.. just gave 56hs in one round np np :D

think it was just the too high res (1680x1050) and fucked up nvidia settings

thansk to anyone who tried to help <3
Comments
hmm will it look 100% the same as i see it? cause i think the nvidia settings just effect the monitor.. but not stuff like real screenshots?

and btw it is for sure smth with my nvidia settings.. just changed smth settings and its clrealy better.. but still not good enough :D
Parent
http://www.secunda.arkku.net/cfg/DeSanchez.zip

my cfg, im palying with laptop with nvidia :P
Parent
I thought Modus had some nice graphics
got pretty much the same settings + crosshairs
Parent
aw oke, I don't know anything about nVidia settings because I'm a CCC-user
Parent
post a picture of ur config maybe we can help you with some commands ... :)
my config is fine.. the problem are the nvidia settings.. liek contrast/gamma/brightness .. but this settings wont be visible if i take screenshots? cause they only effect the monitor?
Parent
mmmm just change your

- r_mapoverbrightbits
- r_gamma
etc...
Parent
look at the update.. i think i fixed it now.. what jsut too high resolution (=rly mini enemys :D) + fucked up nvidia settings.. now lighted up = lighted up.. and dark = dark :>
Parent
ok Nice :)
Parent
reinstall graphic card drivers.. didnt rly get perfectly what you meant but it can be also a monitor which causes problems in colors
suits you well for laming with your mongol scripts
:D i love that so much :D

i mean how many times did i play with lagscript? maybe a year ago some games against polaks :D and everyone is whinign so much :D

i wonder how funny the whine would be if i rly start lagging threw all the games :D
Parent
post some grafik settings about brightness and so on... i had the same a year ago, but dunno what cmd it was...

try r_intensity 1.5 if its not 1.5 :D
pb lagg > lagg script
Parent
who care about laggscripts? I can play fair^^
Parent
got it on 4 .. but no differences?
Parent
4 wont work... fix it to 1.5 ... :D
Parent
thanks thats a nice idea :>
Parent
but you OWN!