Allu

Unfortunately, our little friend Allu from Finland was hacking on ETTV.

Apparently, he has done a mize and blatently used an aimbot on ETTV, now he has "quit".

To view the Allu show, you can watch the replay here :

89.106.68.65:27960

or thanks to tsu, view demos

http://demos.pourix.com/demos/jeje/demos/Allu_hax_2006-12-14-222425-adlernest.rar

And the final word goes to Allu himself...

(21:46:53) <@apple_> that was the most blatent aimbot ive ever seen
(21:46:54) <cdap|h3> pls kick the idiot
(21:47:03) <@[Electro]> UNEXPECTED
(21:47:05) <@`Malus> Allu saying nothing?
(21:47:10) <@Allu> I got nothing to say
(21:47:12) <@Allu> gl
(21:47:13) <@Allu> have fun
(21:47:15) * @Allu ([email protected]) has left #et.ie.priv

Farewell Allu!
Comments
pLEAse allu doesnt hax :/
he does hax tbh
Parent
stop posting in et related topics then.
nope didnt think so
Parent
nice joke but not even funny :-<
funny to watch such a skill :D
plus all the comments on ettv ... 100000000000 saying allu cheats allu cheats allu cheats... but 1 guy owned he said is not cheating.. i've RESPECT for him
Parent
atleast one says i own
Parent
Losing with hax must be really humiliating
1v6 isnt fair
Parent
I mean the few 1on1 he had, @ bridge on adler especially.
Parent
dont know didnt spec him :) ill take your word for it oh wise one
Parent
ìrc logs, BAN
clear, ban
LOEL xD

Allu tell me honestly did you hack in that 3v3 you played with me and spNk? xD

tbh I don't think 80 hs in one round on supply is possible unless your name is perfo and you have uber headset n stuff :]
INTERESTING AIM, new best aimer? let me guess online only?
need more randoms on public to spec me for 15mins then accuse me of wh gg, allu hacked good and proper
its sadder to see hax getting past pb as easily as this. I mean what is the actual point of pb? sooooo.... tiddley winks anyone?
Cvar kicks! Thats the point
Parent
bugging players like me & veggi
Parent
quick reflexes obviously
not a loss to ET scene anyway
previously he was very irish but not anymore. wonder why.
Hax in NationsCup... how sad :=[
lol already saw the demos.. Nice aimbot..

Nice to see that cb continues to protect the hax. Dont understand why they open one topic to catch the haxors if they dont do anything about it.
This is a clear cheat because ______
It sure would be stupid to not deny aimbot if he doesn't cheat :O Not denying is like agreeing in this situation :I
acid had even more xp!!!!!
allu 1 question did u also hacked against me ? cause then there were 2 cheats playing against me on 1 day :D:D:D record imo

u were saying to alternate "I heard u jumping" bust he wasn't even walking or jumping he just stand still =]
nice admins btw didn't say see anything? everyone on ettv saw it and they didn't saw it? gg
I was on a lan 1 week ago and won the 3on3 combo with my friends.. :) and I belive I can get the results from somewhere if u want to.. and no.. I don't admit that I cheat.. :l found a new sens!
Unless you post demos from a lan showing the same level of aim as in bel vs ie, I don't think you'll be able to change anybody's opinion :p
Parent
one question allu: did u hack the 11:th in clover when we played warmup before a prac, cuz u were a bit strange when we were @ east after we played warmup in like 37 minutes? cuz it was a rly strange situation cuz you knew i was there.
gg allu :) wellpalyed that match....funny watching you shooting against walls :=)
kinda obvious, but i cant see any difference between aLLu and mAus so aLLu should not be bANNED* either 8]
gl allu with your newsens! =]]
funky ftw!