revision 2 updated

image: revision2_small

Our initial recruiting went very well and we got our first lineup together. Meanwhile we joined taskforce X for server, etc. We are willing to pick up two more players (to be on the safe side for the summer) and are looking for interesting candidates.

Our current lineup is:
Germany famous
Germany dborg
Netherlands scel
Netherlands perfo
Germany kholic
Finland zerta

What we expect from you:
- Very experienced and exceptionally skilled. I'd say about med+, but don't hesitate to try us out if you think you are higher.
- No immature behaviour, no arrogant pricks, no divas.
- Very good english and communicative on IRC and voicecoms.
- Reliable and available from sunday to thursday from at least 20cet.
- Must be willing to improve and take your game performance very seriously (while still having fun doing it).

Since those are our last slots to fill, we will be very picky. Please only apply when you are very confident that you would fit in well with us. :) If we don't know you already, then it would be nice if you could send us a replay or two alongside some basic information so we can better judge how urgently we want to try you out. ;)

We don't play CB and WL this season, but we plan to stick around for a long time and will participate at whatever we can get ahold of.

You can find us in #rev.2 and you should contact me (dborg) or famous when you are interested. If you want to send us anything, you can use [email protected], since that will be forwarded to both of us.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you. :)
Comments