Need a nice clan : [

Since nothing really changed, copypast of last weeks post ^^ Didnt have anything that filled me with enthusiasm ( sorry for those who asked, nothing against us ) so...

some infos about me

playing since rtcw
all-rounder, usually fdop/medic but good rifle
mature, good coms
better than med, maybe not med+ because of my bad aim :(
"lanproof", went to cc5 and many others and MAYBE cc6 avi (personal problems to solve)

The team I would like to join :

I would really prefer to join a line-up and not be part of a new team, cause I'm sick of the fights between clanmates, the fucked up wars because we never play with full LU and so on... I won't accept any new projects if I dont have a few people I trust in it.
The better the team, the better I play usually, so be decent ^^
If the team plans to attend cc6 that would be great, if it's the case I'm about 100% sure I can come.
Last but not least, ENGLISH ( or french :D) on coms, I'm really annoyed on vent when the others speak polish all the time...

Maybe I'm asking for too much but I'd really love to enjoy every war I play, even when we're getting raped : )

/q Stormy` on #crossfire

previous recruitement posts in profile ^^ I have sheeps' and winghaven boundless support ( as long as I pay for his drugs and "click" )
Comments
QuoteStormy and beN are prolly not attending due personal reasons.
and MAYBE cc6 avi (personal problems to solve)
Parent
I intended to go but I'm not sure anymore, I will know for sure before the end of march
Parent
gl french faggot:"DDD
gl nadeplayer
he eats frog but quite skilled
retard detected, pls don't pay any attention
retard detected, pls don't pay any attention
gl stormy you forgot the i miss vane part :O
too much text already :{
Parent
goooooode lucke
gl (even if you're busted)
gl nice player !