OWZO IS CC6 AVI LOL!

Yep, im still searching
really want a team to go now so here we go again

me:
100% going
play medic / smg engi (fop if ur desperate :P)
went to the last one so im not guna get lost :)
can prac during the week

you:
100% going to come
going to prac a bit before the lan (dont want another copyright.et team plz :P)
nice bunch of people

more shit on my profile if u cba

you can find me @ #ALMIGHTY.ET or #snbattalion or #luxaeternia and more channels :)

IRC nicks are either owzo (when im online) and OFFzo (when im offline) obviously ;)

or you can just send me a mesage here either way is easy for me

bi boi

(speaker has got a random pic afaik if hes online so as usual its up to him to provide that!)
Comments
good luck :>
ive never seen that thing on the left before :D
Parent
:l

its a bidoof
Parent
i did pretty much guess :)
Parent
GL JONGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GL JONGEEEEE OWZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STROOPWAFELS
cheers bakker joop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Parent
FASTER THAN SQZZ AND OUTAIMS NEVARI

BEST WELSH JONGEEEEEEEE ON THE PLANET

BAKKER JOOP ROMIGE STROOP
gL oWzO
gl Ohno!
image: 2499888371_15fee6f484

[22:30] <laptopZO> come to lan
[22:30] <laptopZO> we can both go get sum 14 yr old NL bintgs
[22:30] <laptopZO> bints* :O)

REVENGE!

admin deleted my pics five times now even tho i hid them -_-
gl Owzo :)
what a newb do not take :D
:'(
not usin ur cfg now biatch! :P
Parent
Oh shit yea your a potty fanboy!

TAKE THIS WELSH MAN HE IS SO PRO!
Parent
what happened with u and team england mate?
Parent
Im moving house and dont often get on computer atm man, plus i see true desti more important and most games clash.
Parent
i see uve got personality on sunday. gl, should be a tight game
Parent
I think they will win we are without dark and i might not have a stable connection by then so who knows? Like to think we could pull it off seeing as we eased passed Suffering.
Parent
take into account that you lot beat squad.ee but they lost 4-2 as well (should have won it easily though). you can't discount the viL factor as well, if he's on form he's a match winner.
Parent
like somebody would like to be ur fanboy u fucking noob, and u look like a nerd btw.
Parent
Whoa your awsome, please teach me to be as fuckign cool as you where i can insult people for no reason over the internet. Suppose its ok for you to cus me down whilst your all the way in fuckign finland. Smart move for a pussy.
Parent
gl owen my friend
Like. JONGUUUH. Awesome player. Has my support <3!
Have fun.
gl owzo
GL you welsh cunt :]
Good luck babez
gd luck mate
LOL gl LOL