Comments
proof? please dont call this busted if you dont have any pb ss or a demo, clanbase could ban 1/4 of the community if we where looking @ red things behind someone his yawn .
can u be positive one time?
Parent
I am positive, negative should be that they haxx
Parent
they should
Parent
if you would known anything about it you should not say this
Parent
if you get a sign you are just stupid or a cheater, either way you should be punished. however, i do agree its not exactly the same as getting caught cheating, therefor the 3 month/season ban CB has for traces of cheats should be enough.
Parent
if you make a txt file in your etmain called suckmycock.txt you get kicked for this, it goes automaticly to pbbans who link it to yawn, woot what a h4x=
Parent
in that case you are just stupid, and should be punished for being stupid. there is no way for anybody to see if you are just dumb or really a cheater. but like i said, both should be punished. you shouldnt make a file like that.
Parent
agree with that but still, cb shouldnt ban for thinks like that hope you agree to that one
Parent
i cant agree with something that hasnt got some kind of good argument. its traces of hackes, so according to CB policy you should get a season ban. if you didnt cheat you are stupid, and should still be banned.
Parent
we ownd them in 3v3 :<
Quotepromethia #promethia
Nipl - Sparqo - phunk - Pine - Wesbo etc

Ik zat niet in die promethia :| ik zat in mQ dat promethia werd!
Parent
idd daar zat ik nog in xD
Parent
omistut krp low+ max <3 ruipperi ;D
Donka, enSam and Ruipperi x]
old news.
Clanbase will not ban them just look the ban list and the real banned players.

hax is the future imo, next season we will have netcoders and nixcoders in the EC finals. :o
HA HA HA HA ! Ruipperi cheater ? For sho !

ot_logo is not a cheat, and he got this cvar because he used EVA's VideoMaking Graphic CFG that has this in it.

Now you can go hang yourself da^kiIIa .

Come back with PB Screenshots or demos, useless fag.
et_aim is not a cheat cvar either, its from aiming by razieL!
Parent
then EVA is cheater, as it is infact a hack cvar.
Parent
if u want 2 catch donka and his friends search for kik_ cvars, like kik_aim kik_wall kik_chams etc ;)
Anytime baby.
Parent
Tip: Don't accuse anybody of cheating without any proofs, it makes you look a bit retard.
you've been busted ages ago and those yawn warnings arent there just4fun
Parent
I'm not from krp so my busted isn't related to this and yawntriangles aren't proofs.
Parent
yes they are. why try to deny it?
Parent
w00t, tää nyt ei mikään uus uutinen ollukkaan
And who didn't know this all? _o_
What the fuck? I haven't been playing with these noobs in 2 weeks, nicefuckingone ruipperi and ensam.

PS. What is the actual proof here? Yawn triangles? Anyone who is better than you is cheating?
ves kaj je problem da imas grdo glavo to je!
Parent
orly? more hackers caught :o and if u look closely the MD5tool restriction are proofs to me, Md5tool only kicks bec of files which are noticed in it.
Im hacker :(
bb old mate
Parent
HAHAHAH hi2u2 aD*dONka

nerd....
lol @ ruipperi and ensam
bb old mate
plz idle #cheatersBusted on mirc free OP just 4 you !
What is the proof?
Parent
All better than you + no proof.
Kyllä varmasti kun koodeilla vetelee.

Final statement: All suck, nice hax.
Parent
Ihme ku ei oo bustattu viel vaik ettv:ssä pelattu, oot vaan katkera ku omistut :)

Final statement: If I would be PETRIp-TnT, I wouldn't have the guts to call someone a sucky player.
Parent
Hang them from teh balls
Rofl they're low+ max even with hax :>
Naabi :>>> Omistut xiittien kanssa lololol
Parent
TAJUATKO ETTÄ OOT KUOLLUT MIES? KUOLLUT MIES JUMALAUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAIT JUURI KUTSUN SCARCEN PÖYTÄÄN ASSYILLA, ONNEA MATKAAN MUNAPÄÄ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://ensam.user.fi/pics/assyt2.jpg
Parent
:D oot niin kiva <3

Muistahan ottaa ne lääkkeet aamulla
Parent
stfu tuka jumala
Parent
The triangle is pretty cool but does it prove something?