Music compilation albums.

I'm looking for a good trance compilation album where the tracks are mixed so that one doesn't always even notice the track changing. If you've listened to this album you know what I mean: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Classics. I know, it's not a trance album but the idea behind the album is what I'm after.

If there are no notable trance compilation such as this, recommend me other compilation albums that reach the quality of the album above.
Comments
dj cotts
QuoteI'm looking for a good trance compilation album where the tracks are mixed so that one doesn't always even notice the track changing. If you've listened to this album you know what I mean: Ministry of Sound: Chillout Classics. I know, it's not a trance album but the idea behind the album is what I'm after.

If there are no notable trance compilation such as this, recommend me other compilation albums that reach the quality of the album above.

QuoteI'm looking for a good trance compilation album where the tracks are mixed so that one doesn't always even notice the track changing.

QuoteI'm looking for a good trance compilation album

Quotegood trance

Quotegood trance
Yup that's right.
image: rasvaaa231
Parent
wäääääääääääh
Parent
there is no such good thing as good trance
sensation ocean remix 1+2 AWESOME

+
Best of 5 Years Armada trance album ! awesome too
In Search Of Sunrise series and A State Of Trances!