Roccat , Any good?

If you have one ,how would you rate it ?
ive seen contrasting opinions so far,nothing rock solid.
If it's shit ill buy another DA (mine's broken cable)

image: funny-000949
Comments
g9>all;[
i know :) ive seen you writing that before ,but It's very expensive and shape is very diffrent
from Death adder. MX 518 which im using as a backup doesn't suit me either.
Parent
well you have 2 additional pieces for the mouse, so that u can adjust its both size and weight+ its comfortable both when controlling it with whole hand and fingers only...about price- i bought mine for +-45 euro =]
Parent
[pl] no widziałem jakieś zdjęcia że obudowa się zmienia,myślalem że to tylko zapasowa.
Jak bardzo zmienia to kształt? przywykłem do deathaddera a mx518 jakoś mi nie leży w dłoni,pozatym światełka też fajna sprawa,a roccat miło się prezentuje.Ale to już odpada,nie mam zamiaru go kupić.Lepiej zainwestować w coś sprawdzonego. Popatrze na te g9,może u mnie w mieście gdzieś da się w sklepie je obejrzeć. [ / pl ]
Parent
if you like the shape of G5 you will like the Roccat Kone :)

9/10 imo
played with it for 2 months and broke it 1 week after cc5. it has been made of aids
:) looks fancy though
Parent
wtf

this mouse has lights in it

and its named after a shape but spelt differently

and it has like 52,000,000 dpi's a minute

CHECK UR FACTS ITS MUST BE AWESOME
Parent
parra used it at lan too!
Parent
thank you for this very usefull and important information!
Parent
np its good to help the community
Parent
np for it, if u prefer G5 (i had that befero) then u'll easy get used to it

prob is that u can't make ur own DPIs there is some standard DPI u need to use, but its working fine when ur worked a bit with ingame sens, roccat sens and the DPI

but i'll always prefer the G5 i think
I got roccat adrenaline, tried it once, didn't like it, I mean the micro crystals feel like fragments of glass and it was anything but slippery, so I gave it to sanda. Dunno what he did with it :p
I was thinking and came to conclusion that it would be best to stay with the same mouse.
I bought mine without warranty for 15 pounds,now after 1,5 year cable is broken,so Im kinda forced to buy another mouse.I have mx 518 but I need two mouses at home+ i don't like it.
Parent
ive got one, it rox with the pad roccat taiato, buy it fast !