ET error ( might be hax ? )

can anyone tell me what error this is?
me and fostrum were playing against this team they were pretty obvious and this guy got kicked by this error , wanted to know if anyone knew what it was .. thanks

[img|left]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/CzGaMeR/f5d7c9cf1d9dd309fb55b91a9dd33613790.jpg[/img]
Comments
that guy got busted like 10 times allready.
where ?? 10 Times? :XD u make me laugh GermanyAniq3=DummGermany
Parent
GermanyAniq3=DummGermany
Parent
right lowbie ahhaah
Parent
stop wasting my time brainless retard, first rather learn how to use bot without beeing busted.
Parent
do not need to learn it tard, i dont need bots to own low skilled tards!!! u dont remeber how hard my team ownd You? after 1 map u egoquitet noob...
Parent
it is on a server if he have to download np! no hax!
hes busted before =)
months ago, jaymod 2.55 -.-
Parent
you are busted before
Parent
2.55 jaymod!! months ago!!!!!!!!! & Im Clean"!! now... :XD old ban idc
Parent
Why are you whining? I only said you have been busted before. I didn't say you still cheat
Parent
it sounds so :'(
Parent
ur not clean, u never was bcoz u always were nub and couldnt accept that retard.
Parent
Aniq3 on 25/08/09, 19:01:35

"ur not clean, u never was bcoz u always were nub and couldnt accept that retard. "

hÄhÄ u know me only a few days nerd!! & btw you call me lowbie??? mmhh who got ownd like low-? lowtard
Parent
learn to quote lowbie xdd
Parent
Nice , you are so fucking retarded! IT IS HACK FOR SURE! GOGO BRING NEXT BUST PLZ!
+1
"must be hax"
Parent
lol own3d
i got etbot? shit where it is....!
znArk is clean leave him alone :o
REPLY SKILL NIGGAH

edit : hi Scotland rAzz
Parent
hes french what else u want...

oh wait :::DD;,;.DDddD
Parent
:;';';"';:':':':('(''''
Parent
ahah U GOT 50 WARNINGS
Parent
I am NOT this guy rAzz with this FLAG , I am French.
Parent
btw iam not busted 10 times..atleast 2 times 1 of them "the last 1" i tried rcon pw stealer and got kick for GAMEHOOK never saw or heared before..the other bust was cause of jaymod in 2008...but np
etbot? where?
every autodownload off you dumbfuck

did you even read the error, probably trying to get to your xpsave server and it started to download over 9000 skeleton skins
alot? where 1 time months ago!! jaymod 2.55 GermanyPHOTOSYNTHESIS=doof
yes and i told you...i tried rcon pw stealer (you can hack the rcon pw of the srv with it/you will get the pw and you also can change it) this is,why its called GAMEHOOK and not multihack bla bla... :) thats all.
wasnt etbot!! 2.55 jaymod!! hack
ok,, but i play etpro not 1 day,i play it 1 year!!!
i just hate it if people say onnce a cheater for ever a cheater!!!

i just hacked a few months ago @ 2.55 public jaymod and got busted and now much ppl say i still hax & shit like this..
ur not even worth of hax, even with it u were still lowbie like ur friends.
Parent
well atleast it was more then 7-8 months now i guess when i used last time name "nuclear"..and i had my skill before on jaymod if you dont remember or dont saw "rank 1 rating 23.16" atleast gaymod is boring and shit this is why i dont wanna talk about it...and ye i learned in those 7-8 months "how to play etpro"...this is the reason why iam better and i dont say iam stable med+..when i searched then just med/+ cause i can handle this skill....thats all..now every1 can make a opinion about me...atleast most of guys they played with me...know that iam clean...i also played ETTV lol..you can watch it aswell..