EC or higher

So I guess I'd like to play this game one more season since Wolf is shit and Modern Warfare 2 isn't out yet. I'm propably the best player ever and getting me will surely result in top3 (but thats obvious of course) or at least that's my opinion (you have to believe in yourself!). I can also play in this Heaven something cup.

More info not needed since if you don't know me you're propably shit in ET and would waste my precious time by spamming me here or on irc. If you do know me and you are in need of pure pwn4ge play0r then you can find me at #crossfire.

Cheers.

Wolf is shit (I know I said that before but its worth pointing out more often).

EDIT: Also don't give me any random team channels since that just makes me laugh.
Comments
what is higher than EC
no idea but if there is something like that it would suit me well :p
Parent
you are =$
Parent
what isn't?

lowest_ec_ever!!!
Parent
#RETROTARDs :]

GL KREIN, I WANT YOUR BABIES

or

#WhySoSerious.et :]
hoi ausländer <3
Parent
du nix verstehn deutsch?:~<
Parent
ok, je heeft grote tieten!
Parent
#RETROTARDS :]

GL krein owner
#RETROFARTs :]
gl cod4 pwner
#bSTURZ :)
never again :p no need for fuchs like ego tards or senti like 'oh i know it better' guys who turn out to be cheaters ;)
Parent
we can play w/o them :D
Parent
+1 lets pwn again ;D
Parent
not the laggers again :D
Parent
(15:53:53) (@bSTURZ|dialer) im not lagging

sure
Parent
Where were you:<
Parent
I just came home :s
Parent
#bSTURZ
gl honnur!
best here? what are you meaning with that?
gl teacher
GL cipka <3
#ccc.et
i hope ur better than you are at COD4! :D
not possible, im god in cod4 and you know it! i wouldnt like to be better anyway cause id make people jelous bout me even more than now!
Parent
i know ur god, but R0SS is jesus and he shall bring rain and animals down on ur head and kill all in COD4 cos hes our master ok? :D:D
Parent
true story!
Parent
Krein <3
who are you ?
last time you got owned by med- :/