Wolfenstein glitches/problems/wtfs?

so i noticed as i play wolfmp... that i randomly go up levels, then drop levels, gain money, lose money, and ALWAYS lose my upgrades.

yesterday i ranked at 18 with most upgrades i would use such as big bore on both mp40 and kar unlocked with flak jacket etc... and today i logged on and i was ranked at 1. with no money. and no upgrades.

can someone explain this to me?
Comments
Quotecan someone explain this to me?

so u noticed as u play wolfmp... that u randomly go up levels, then drop levels, gain money, lose money, and ALWAYS lose your upgrades.

yesterday u ranked at 18 with most upgrades u would use such as big bore on both mp40 and kar unlocked with flak jacket etc... and today u logged on and you were ranked at 1. with no money. and no upgrades.
thanks for being a smartass jme. but if youd not be a prick, i played for two days and went up 7 levels. then logged on the next day, and i was 18 with everything unlocked. i figured hey, glitch. then next day i was at 14. next day back at 16. then worked up to 17, 18, then 19. then logged on the following day and i dropped to 1 with nothing.

you tried. thanks though.
Parent
the game is brutal. cfg's may make it seem better but it doesn't help much for the aiming part, no where near as nice as ET.
'cause your not good enough and the game think by itself. In your case, in a logical way I have to tell you that you need more pracc and then you can expect some upgrades and lvls up. Motivation man, that the master word.
cause its a rushed incomplete totally bugged game still @ beta state?
i got the same on Call of Duty 5, if i turn off my computer by throwing it out of the window, or just turning it off with the magic button my profile resets:< and i have to lvl up again:<, so it's like you have to go to start->turn off computer->shutdown or else ur profile gets fucked up!