hello! (im new)

I hope this forum is very active. I was told about this website on the 30th in 12 in the morning so im new. If this place is still active. I am making a mod for wolfenstein a zombie survival.This is the first version of my mod, “Zwolf E.T.”. Where as Allies are the human survivors. And Axis are the zombies. Allies have 1 life per person. And axis has 50 lifes. Allies must survive for 10 minutes per round. Or else they lose. I will have custom skins+new weapon model for the zombies. And maybe in a latter version I will add new sounds as music/sound effects. And hopefully I can get a mapper from the splash forum.
|
Comments
gl ! vietnam mod was great
Wow a comment already! And thanks. Im actualy almost done. I just need to get better internet. So the creator of the trickjump mod can help me code something. If you would like to be imformed and to try out this mod. Add me on msn [email protected] (please use the im because im on ubuntu and im using router and super slow connection and pigin is the only messenger I can use right now untill I get comcast)
good morning
Good morning :). Lol finaly a forum thats active!!!. Im usally having to wait 2 hours or a day to see a responce.
You definetely haven't been to crossfire.

Just filling your inbox though.
Parent
Welcome to crossfire :DDDDDDDDD we spam & flame alot whole days long =]]]]

and btw use the reply button --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ <-

GL modding :D
Parent
Good Morning to you sir, looking forward to your mod progress.
gl, looks nice
morning.looks nice,good luck with it.keep us informed about it will ya
Goodluck, do you happen to have some screenshots so we can give you some input?
Like the CS:S Zombie Mode , Zombies has only a knife and are undeadly (They cant die only after about 20 HS) Allies has SMG and need to run away from them and hide. They zombies need only knife them with 1 Hit (care, could be bodyhit etc.) And the Allies Player , who got
1 result with the knife from a Zombie , gets also a Zombie. The Allies players have unlimited Ammo /9999.
Whats this, crossfire malfunctioning after the crash? No flames in the first 10 posts.

Gl with your mod btw :p
well the idea is nice, though there is already a zombiemod out there, axis being the zombies and having 1.1k life whilst allies have normal live, but axis only have melee weapon to fight, but imo can sprint infinie or sth, was really fun:P
(well already because those zombies still had mg's constructed^^)
good morning, gl
zombiemod for et, now css failed ;)
GL!
welcome to cf mate.
It will not be like CSS. And right now I cannot produce screenshots. The only things that I can leak out is the depressing things that won't happen during beta.
1.Not a real hand model, it will be just the regular hand (looks like he is punching) and I will try to add some blood on the hand.
2.Not to many sounds
3.I am going to make it so zombies can only be soldier (so no special abilities, I might leave medic for survivors but with a slow rate of recharge) and classes can only be restricted server side, not mod side.
4.(hint) It will be based off of etpub's source. :)
5.Maps for right now, will be a side project. Because I don't have a mapper to help me. (Im not a mapper :))
Well I hope when this is done. It will be a fully changed mod that completely changes the game play. And gives the player the option to choose hmmm world war 2 or ZOMBIES!!!!??? :D. And as for the other zombie mod. It will be better (just over time).
sounds promising to me :)
cod5 on xbox has online zomie mode,, very nice option.
This forum is very active & swarming with nerds :D
Well I got bad news. The person who was supposed to code something for me couldn't do it. So the mods off which sucks ass.