twidi needs a movie maker!

Hi all!

I was supposed to make a movie by myself, but as I'm in the army I don't really have the time to learn how to make a proper one. Few hours of reading some tutorials and trying to put up a simple clip didn't really work out for me.

So what I can offer is tons of demos sorted out with a text file that includes times and types of all the frag scenes. Demos are from late 2007 to 2009, don't have any older demos left as I lost them with my old hdd that broke. All the frags are made against top teams with the exception of couple nice frags against decent mixeds. I'd think some shoutcasts should be available for the frags made in important officials aswell, if you'd like to use them. I got some ideas for the movie, but I'm willing to give free hands for the movie maker.

What I'm expecting from the movie maker is that you're motivated to do it and already have experience in movie making. I'm not going to give any deadlines and of course you can spend as much time on it as it takes to make a really good movie, but I'd like it to actually get finished.

If you got interested and feel that you have the time and motivation for it, please contact me by PM here on crossfire or msg me on IRC (twidi @ QNet). Remember to include some links to your previous work.
Comments
do it swan style
actually its more like lettu style:p
Parent
/MSG swanidius @qnet
cant wait to see that D=
Good luck
One and only - Poland klejf
do you really want him to destroy another suberb frags?
Parent
Phaloid!
gl
skilled player :]
hopefully you will find a moviemaker. it is so damn hard nowadays :(
lately there many moviemakers searching tbh:)
Parent
firstly they are mostly not as skilled as he wishes and secondly i don't know :)
Parent
pm vooodooo
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Parent
should be great movie, gl