#ClutchImpact sponsored hackers(Tink,Rockstar)

626021 ROCKSTAR from digital / suspendz Feb 27,2008 PERMABANNED
Ban Info

->PBSV: VIOLATION (PB HACK) #130438: ^7st^9ar^0tle (slot #3) Violation (PB HACK) #130438 [82e5100bcce7d6171d851dc6c1324bde(VALID:18) 24.226.55.192:65390]
Ban Links
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=36527

And tink

Ban ID# Name/Team Date Status
626018 TINK! from digital / suspendz Feb 26,2008 PERMABANNED
Ban Info

->PBSV: VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: ^0dx^?|^0tw^?!^0xt (slot #3) Cvar sc_bursttime = 0.4 [eb77fe7d60e9a8203c8d2c4becb1789f(VALID:98 ) 72.181.110.26:27960]
Ban Links
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=30772

Explains why you guys stopped playing on american servers :{

Way to make your sponsored team look bad :]

fyi i have a big penis
Comments
Totally unexpected
news to me

we don't really have an ET team anymore so..

;)
care, tell me moar pls
Parent
we've changed over to wolfenstein :D
Parent
wolfenstein is shit.
Parent
are you stupid? first of all, rockstAr's ban was in september of 07, making him legal to play everywhere. secondly, tink's "3 month cvar ban" started in july of 07, making him legal.

The duration of our involvement with cLutch Impact took place during times in which both players were legally allowed to play in CB and in STA. ETL is and was poorly run.

The reason we stopped playing on american servers was because there is NO competition there. 1 tournament, once per week, for 2 months a year sucks.

Everybody knows that rockstar has been busted, but the fact that it took place 2 years ago makes it negligible.

Anyways, as captain of the team, the sponsor was informed with exactly what was going on. The fact that two players in a nearly dead game have served their bans doesnt effect the outcome or opinion of the actual sponsor in anyway.

I don't know what makes you entitled to make such a post, Mr.
QuoteRegistered: 4 September
, but you have some balls to come and make a post like this without actually playing on a skilled level.

I don't understand where this came from, either. What provoked you to post this, I do not know. I do, however, feel that you should rethink things through before making posts like his on crossfire.

You might want to come back to the site once you've proven your skills playing in a skilled and known team...

Finally, you're a terrible player, and your own friends even know that you've been busted plenty of times in the past. I hate to end such a sophisticated and lengthy post with such a typical and immature phrase, but get skill noob.
what band do you play for?(pauz)
Parent
it's called thin ice. it's a hardcore band. www.myspace.com/thinicema
Parent
Know my sisyphean? from the cape?
Parent
lol you guys suck man lol Onward to Olympus these are my friends that got signed went to high school with the screamer and the girl is this black chick cant remember her name that sings really good. Now thats good metal and a good band!l
Parent
ur a little bit late to the discussion ^^
but anyways that was my old hardcore band and im done with them.
Parent
good i know im late lol i was just looking at diffrent post the instrumental part was good but your sceamer no so much
Parent
really? the recordings are played by somebody other than me, but when i joined the band i found that the drummer, the singer, and i carried the shit outta that band :\
Parent
instantfail cheaters need a permban not this 1th cheating 3 Month Ban Shit Mr. This Shit bring us this Hordes of Cheaters.. and why ? oh i Cheat i get 3 Month Ban i come back and no i am Famous this is the bigest shit i ever see is eSports and this big shit bring us unserious Leagues like CB and ESL
Parent
ESL unserious?

7.8.2. Cheating
12 penalty points for the player and 6 penalty points for the team. The use of severe cheats (e.g. aimbot, wallhack, multihack) is penalized with a two year ban from the ESL. On top of that all the statistics for the player from the last 12 months will be removed. For the team in question the statistics from the last 3 months will be removed.

I see you have knowledge.
Parent
yes yes i am on old stand of ESL Rules only CB is Shit
Parent
what?

you can't permban for some types of cheats. for instance, you don't give somebody the death penalty for a parking ticket... that would be absurd. you're still breaking the law, but it's not nearly as bad as homicide or murder.

this is the reason these ban times were decided. this is especially true in tink's case. some people don't know what they're doing and try configs, thus ending in a cvar ban (i'm not saying this is true, i'm just stating possibilities). it's the same how you could accidently break the law in reality.

this idea still holds true with rockstar's situation. this game is very old. when you're young and immature, you don't think for the future. in 2005, on 2.55 in a pub server, some people never even KNEW about competitive gaming, at least existing in a game like ET (especially in north america).

it's VERY rare that even for murder that they'll put a minor in jail for life, even more premeditated murder.
Parent
i keep getting banned from your channel on IRC :(
HALP!
nerd got rolled?
I played 2on2 vs them, and even when I leaned they had faster reflexes than I did with 200 pings :D
OMG FAX
626021 ROCKSTAR from digital / suspendz Feb 27,2008 PERMABANNED

a bit old ?
image: ae6qva

even older than that
Parent
and why then this post? lol
Parent
exactly and what i said below its lolleriffic
Parent
maybe coz he was not banned for this. ( cup or smth )
Parent
even if he wasnt banned, the pbban is older then 1 year and im sure he had his ban period that time.
Parent
thanks for registering and telling us old news, its appreciated
bit old huh
omg omg omg he has a big penis.
nice epic fail post here!
rockstar obviously doesn't hack. He's just as good at wolfenstein as he is at ET.

image: lolhacker
:DD keep those perks on bud

hit pAuz up for a scrim sometime, we'd be happy to own you with new accounts.

8)
Parent
we got configs and stuff now! now we have more than 30 fps!

besides, we already played you in a scrim ,even without configs and we still spawncamped you on canals. egoquit
Parent
we played you once in the beta, was my second time ever playing wolf. Not to mention we played on a hamachi server hosted by you.

we would demolish you now np 8|
Parent
ok, we'll see. i'll msg you for a game tomorrow
Parent
don'/t fucking care take ther emoney and run