Ban this guy (screenshot)

Killerboy - he said to me he never used hacks. Now he says he does use hacks. He admits to using them on non-PB servers. Yet why hasn't he been banned for hacking? He did get kicked from a server once for hacking but has yet to be banned.

Can someone please ban him and mAus. What kind of community is this turning into? You're supporting cheaters and even going along with the 'it's ok to cheat' bullshit.

You all flame and abuse random cheaters but when it comes to special mAus you decide to turn the other way.

He cheated and he should get a life time ban. That means from all cups and this website. You see people getting banned for using hacks and they get banned from here and CB. Now why haven't mAus and Killerboy been banned?

image: comment2

Piss take.
Comments
Then ban him too. He accused me of cheating because him and his buddies got rolled. He is just as scummy as the rest.
Look on his lans.
Then they have fucked the whole of eSports up for this community. You support a cheater everyone will start cheating.
Why would anyone say shit like that if their career was @ risk. He obviously has some dirt on him from someone and he said it before they gave the information out.
Touched a nerve?
Cheater lover?
Cheater user?
Boyfriend cheater?

Cheater supporters and lovers should get ban imo.
Parent
whats so bad about using a hack in a non pb server or in a private server turning off pb since u are not playing any war or any competition, u dont cheat against other people. even if u go to a non pb server, if theres even someone there he might be there for the same reason as u.

now gtfo.
Parent
Jesus all cheaters say the same.

The thing bothers me because if you read the rules and the excuses people give I was only testing it. They use them on public, what difference is it if it's on PB or NON-PB really? Just because you bust cheaters doesn't mean you have to test the hacks I mean come on. That's like saying scientists who investigate aids go and get aids themselves just to say, its alright I was only pubbin on non-durex anal. Please..

YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES OF THE GAME, THE EULA OF THE GAME CLEARLY STATES ANY MODIFYING/CHEATING/HACKING IS AGAINST THE RULES/LAW. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE.
Parent
in my previous post was talking about not using them against other people so wtf r u saying?

leave me alone.
Parent
IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER OMFG, ARE YOU A RETARD???? SERIOUSLY OK.... CHEATING IS ILLEGAL/BANNED NO MATTER WHAT YOU USE THEM FOR. SOME PEOPLE USE CHEATS TO MAKE THEIR DICK LOOK BIGGER, DOESN'T MAKE IT FINE. YOU ARE A CHEATER AND YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE IT THAT CHEATING IS BAD AND WRONG. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD HACKS, WHETHER YOU USE THEM OR NOT. IF YOU ARE ON YOUR SYSTEM YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.
Parent
OMG ITS ILLEGAL TO CHEAT AGAISNT NOONE IN A NON PB SERVER ITS ILLEGAAAAAAAAAL

CHEATING AGAINST NO ONE= INSTA BAN, OMG! U BREAK THE E-LAW!!!!

CALL THE E-POLICE OMFG!!!!!
Parent
also they would have to ban Hype
totally agree, both should be banned.

It's pretty lame excuse to say that cheating is allowed if there isn't any cheat program...

so if we really turned pb off (like I'd like to), according to killerboy it would be totally legal to cheat?
OMG thank you for understanding my point. People tend to think it's ok to cheat on publics. Now I'm being called the retard because I think it's wrong to cheat. I mean what kind of gaming community is this when they support cheaters.
Parent
i said its wrong to cheat in pubs with pb on and legit ppl.

once again, retard
Parent
WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!! You hate people cheating against you so why do it to people. Non-PB servers are not cheat servers.
Parent
IF IM ON A NON PB SERVER ANDTHEY'RE CHEATING AGAINST ME I WOULDNT REALLY CARE SINCE ITS MY FAULT ON GOING ON THEIR FUCKING CHEAT SERVER, BUT IF THEY COME TO A LEGIT SERVER THEN = KICK

DO U FUCKING GET IT?

and if its not a cheat server why the fuck its pb off?! U WONT SEE ANY PUB WHERE CHEATS ARENT ALLOWED WITH PB OFF

almost forgot to call u retard. Retard.
Parent
I don't get it. What does it matter if there's pb or not, cheating is still forbidden. I'd rather play totally without pb. But what's the point if all the retards would really start cheating then.
Parent
the problem is if the cheaters are playing against legit players,

i dont see the problem on testing a cheat alone in your server, or wherever as long as u dont cheat vs legit ppl or in a competition.
Parent
for me that is fine but killerboy says cheating is fine as long as u don't leave a trace in pbbans. And that's something I don't agree with
Parent
Me either, but did he say it? anyways he was testing for see how humanised works for cheat busting prupose i guess..
Parent
read the screenshot. In his first reply to kazzam he says that cheating on all non-pb servers is allowed because they can't get busted
Parent
still hes testing human aims to cheat ppl
Parent
I'm not saying kb should be banned. I'm saying everyone that tries hax on public should be, no matter if there is pb or not
Parent
agree on pub part as long as cheats are not allowed on the server.

huge care if the server is for cheaters, as long as they stay in their cheat server...
Parent
I didn't know there are servers for cheaters
Parent
me either ask, chirz1337, he told me it.
Parent
your stupid assumption that a server without PB is automatically a "cheat server" is such bullshit....
Parent
actually sir, theres no cheat servers anymore in et but this guy says that there still are cheating allowed server left, I didnt want to tell him about that there isnt any cheat server left since it would take me ages to explain it to such a guy.

my assumption is that if u cheat against clean ppl its not cool, if u cheat against cheaters or on your own server alone is ok.

can u leave me alone? kthx
Parent
didnt take the time to read it all, but your comments can be quite retarded : D
Parent
hes retarded.

he says that u should get a ban for test a cheat against no one

check all the flame below.
Parent
No if u play against legit ppl. yes if they cheat too.
Parent
What kind of shit post is this, stop whining nigga...
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
ban pls.

the autor ofc.
Why? Because I don't like cheaters. Or perhaps because you like cheaters? Take your pick.
Parent
just a retarded journal. :)
u can't bust some1 with that i think.
Parent
i hate you!

U should be banned
Parent
HAHAHAHA you hate me because I don't like cheaters? Oh please.
Parent
i hate u 4 wanting attention, u are a hexer imo cause your fuckin account is rly nu, so u just want to denigrate K-boi, fucker
Parent
My other account was 4years+. Thnx
Parent
i dont care bout "your other account" as u see u dont use it and u had to register a new one
Parent
BACKUP FUKED UP
Parent
un need backup 4 to login your account? strange :-!
Parent
Site went down couple of days ago. Apparently I have no account.
Parent
thats cause you are a naab =) bb hf and get work
Parent
No proof no ban.
1. bored

2. attention whore

3. profile hits

4. feel the need to fight for something

take ur pic

cheating is only retarded when its used to spoil others fun

who gives a rats ass what people do by themselves in their free time (referring to cheats)
Support the cheaters. Go on big man. Disgust me.
Parent
think what u must

but u know im right

if you dont

1. your trolling

2. your taking this 2 seriously m8
Parent
My point was:

Why does mAus get away with cheating when he admitted to cheating? Remember when that whole NL/GER team cheated and got banned? Why is this any different? You should get lifetime ban for cheating. Why do people stick up for cheaters?
Parent
because he didnt say he cheated on publics or wars. he said he messed around with cheats in a controlled environment. this means, he got a friend or two to go on a server with them knowing that he had cheats with the sole purpose of experimenting.
Parent
WTF, you're one fucking cheater loving bitch. Okay so I guess you have done the same because it's the only ones who say the same shit that have done it themselves. You're supporting cheaters, go fuck yourself. Don't even reply to me because you're just a piece of shit. Twat.
Parent
its a way diferent to cheat in a nation cups than in your own server vs friends.
Parent
maus most probably used it in pracs as well, at least I played some games vs him where he was pretty strange, and I'm not the only one saying this.

also there was this impossible avi where he was playing vs kojak (reikkeri, tunesa, sheep etc) in adler in offi that they lost anyway
Parent
Please stop it mAus is our hero and god he couldnt do that for us. It was only non-pb 2.55 server. End of discussion ok?
Parent
funny but no
Parent
i've seen the adlernest clip and he doesnt even snap to people, he just snaps slowly to the guy on the far right..
Parent
and hits every bullet on other guys meanwhile :)
btw, humanized bots don't swap so fast. For me it looks like a humanized bot searching for target (he changes it twice)
Parent
Damn dude calm down
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Watch out or you'll get a heartattack
Answer this:

Do you support cheaters?
Parent
No one here does if they play against legit people.

but it seems that u dont get it.
Parent
Answer this:

Can you please CALM DOWN for like 10 minutes?
Parent
there's nothing wrong with trying cheats in a self hosted, controlled environment. however, there is something wrong with USING cheats. if you get kicked on a pb server for remnants of cheats, then it's only fair to assume that you were trying to USE them and got busted.
Parent
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you are as braindead as EnglandopticaL

oh wait
Oh wait. You cheated.
Parent
I understand if u need to test cheats in order to bust ppl, but u really shouldn't make it sound like cheating on non-pb servers would be acceptable. Because I don't see any difference in cheating with or without pb. It's not like what decides whether u are a cheater or not if u leave a trace to pbbans. And if that's the thing deciding it in your mind, then u are really far from where u should be
Parent
But the thing is, what does testing cheats actually improve for them? They can see that it has different skins through the wall and the aimbot has some nice settings. Any person smart enough could decompile it, and since this guy seems to be an uber programmer and admitted to hacking PB, he wouldn't even need to load the hack.
Parent
Personally most interesting would be the feeling to play against a bot. So it would be easier to detect when someone actually is botting vs u.
Parent
they see me trollin' they hatin' :(
Parent
I didn't refer to this post, but your first reply in the pic of the post where u say that it's allowed to cheat as long as u don't leave a trace in pbbans (so playing on any non-pb server with hax on is fine in your mind). So was that trolling too :o ?
Parent
well you can't bust anyone if it's not on a PB server, that's the main point i was pointing out, which means that ppl can cheat on PB servers, just because they can't get caught and the "proof" can be easily faked, as easy as an irc log.
Parent
I know that they can't be busted but, for a "professional" cheatbuster it doesn't sound very good to say that cheating is allowed if u don't get caught. It kinda lowers your credibiility if u don't act up to your job :(

btw, is it possible to bust someone if he confesses that he has used something but there's no proof in pbbans?
Parent
stfu you muppet, saying im busted also LOLZ
Well you did </3
Parent
not rly 0_o
Parent
you're stupid.
killerboy is exclusive because he's using the cheats only to help educate himself so he can bust people through avi's.

anybody can say anything, it doesnt mean it's true. it's just like unless @ court of law, you can say that you killed somebody and it's not a legal confession.

besides, are you TRYING to kill this game even more than it is? fuck off
so what? KB is busting more people than you ever will and he can use cheat in pokemon so why not on non-pb server. Oh noes EULA SHIT OMIGAAT. I bet anyone here talking about breaking eula shit is clean person sitting behind computer and never downloaded single song without paying for it or movies etc
chriz1337 i don't know if u see, but you are a fucking ennoying nolifer 'tard' who has nothing else to do than posting some gay journals with ban this one, ban that one, blablabla. have u been treated badly in your life wich results in this tardy attitude?
get a life man, u are taking this game as serious business, go and see someone man, psychologic help would be welcome for you!

Now to answer your question: why mAus not banned after he admitted he cheated? simply because no1cares about that since he prooved himself

PS: CF make new rule,this is his second journal in 2days, in none of this 2 he says something intresting/mature/etc!!
CHIZZ6L never cheated!
He's clean!

Clean like ebai!
Parent
yeah let's ban killerboy before he busts you and lets ban mAus because we have to ban all the players better then you :<

god just go to bed instead of making a retard of yourself :<
Cheat is for cheating. If you use it vs ppl then you are a cheater but if you are testing it in your localhost server to see how its working then for me its ok.
Someone said that cheating on NON-PB serves its ok cos there are ppl with cheats, no anticheat... retard? Its ok to cheat cos others are cheating then you are cheater too, simple.
I said it, but that guy was saying that there still were cheating enabled servers left, and thats not true, but /care to tell him it.
Parent
This journal is WIN$$$$
Get a grip on yrself m8
seems someone got raged by kb and now making nerds topics...
people getting trolled
so cheating is allowed when there is no pb
Are players allowed to cheat in steelseries cup?

YES! i wanna see next steelseries cup match some hacking shit!
troll is troll
Nerdfag fo
Well, since you seem to enjoy comparing games to RL, let's go ahead...

no comment on mAus, but banning Killerboy is like arresting a forensics scientist for testing a gun on a model in his lab to see how it would affect a human being. IF KB had used cheats in a match, it would be a different story, but how do you expect a cheaterbuster to detect cheats that have been dumbed down if he hasn't experimented with them himself?
But the thing is, what does testing cheats actually improve for them? They can see that it has different skins through the wall and the aimbot has some nice settings. Any person smart enough could decompile it, and since this guy seems to be an uber programmer and admitted to hacking PB, he wouldn't even need to load the hack.
Parent
what the fuck? i don't even know how to program 'Hello World' anymore, only had computer studies for 1 year i did in a course. Maybe you are mixing me up with mombot coder...
Parent
You said to me you hack PB.

image: comment3

Now please, make your mind up.
Parent
ROFL

dude you still think i am serious, this is worrying.
Parent
Yes very serious, make your mind up. Did you test cheats or not? IS THAT NOT ILLEGAL? So if I told you I went and tested hacks on a NON-PB server you wouldn't ban me from crossfire?
Parent
hes a cheaterbuster u fucking mongchild..ofc hes gunna test the fucking cheats..he does this so when he looks at avi's or whatever allthough its hard to bust off an avi he can spot the cheat as he has used it before..im sure he doesnt cheat in wars n shit coz ive played with and against him before...if u say he cheats then u have to say every1 above the skill of med cheats too..you need to get a girlfriend, have a wank or sumthin coz mate your a sad cunt
Parent
geek :D:D:D:D
cry me a river :o
Cry me a ban.
Parent
Chriz1337 do you understand that on non-pb servers you cant track people. Who they are, what is there guid, there are no logs because there is no pb.

I played ET on non pb servers because I have Windows 7 and I got kickt immidiately by server admin. Message sayd "stop using cheats" after I day I join again same server and I got kickt again saying "you have wallahack".

Players there are noobs and some of them are useing hax. Easy to see there, but there is no pb so you cant know who he is or his guid. There are admins who will kick or ban you from that server. I got kickt and im med skilled... I lolled when squall played on that server. One map 470 headshots.

Players like mAus and others have been on lan and have won. So basicly yes you can download cheats and go play on non-pb servers.

Should I be banned because I played UT2k4 with aimbot against bots?
CHEATING OF ANY KIND IS CHEATING... A HACK IS A HACK, WHETHER YOU USE IT OR NOT, PB DETECTS YOU GET BANNED. NOW IF I SAID TO YOU, I USED HACKS AND NEVER GOT KICKED, THAT WOULD BE THE SAME AS SAYING IT WAS ON NON-PB SERVER BECAUSE IT WASN'T DETECTED.
Parent
seriously what is your problem?
I think maybe people should leave the ones who help to keep this game alive alone. Hell you might not like the cunt but he is doig a fair job off keeping cheaters away from PB SERVERS THAT HAVE OFFIS PLAYED ON. Now please can we flame people who are a bit more useless at keeping this game as fun as it is please?
couldn't agree more

Killerboy can act like a retard, but at least he tries to keep this game alive
Parent
Attentionwhore.
why do you make another account while your old one is banned for being hacker
duh
mAus shoudlnt be banned for something he did 3! years ago. Killerboy on the other hand should just be banned for being a retard the fact that he cheats is just a secondary reason to ban him.
/facepalm
He tested it on a public non-pb srv, mAus tested it 1 hour, they killed the game !!! zomg we should ban them all you are right. Let's waste time on these cases instead of busting real hackers like gr0ss.

[/hate]
PLS GTFO OF THIS COMMUNITY
U ARE A TRUE RETARD
OMG LETS BAN EVERYONE FROM THE COMMUNITY SO THIS GUY CAN BE THE MOST SKILLED GUY LEFT!!! THATS A GREAT PLAN!
So please answer this:

Would you like to give everyone a website to download hacks from and then go play on non-PB servers? You're condoning cheating and saying it's fine, now WTF has this community got to? Because someone says oh I used them on non-PB server and never in war, you really believe them? FFS get half a brain, I guess you've downloaded some hacks also.
Parent
No i think your just taking this way too far, shit man take a fucking seat and enjoy the game. If some cunts try get away with playing offi's then yea fucking ban them! But i mean cheating on cheat servers is like cheating on single player games. A good firend of mine cheats on a cod4 sevrer which is known as a cheat server. Its the admins fault for not enabling PB. I think you need to chill out and stop acting like a kid. Now simple thing is to drop this topic and get on with playing the fuckign game.
Parent
I never mentioned once 'CHEAT SERVERS'. The whole point of the topic is why does Killerboy and mAus not get a ban for admitting to cheating? I swear if me and you were to say I cheated it would be ban from here and CB.

KILLERBOY EVEN GAVE A TIP TO CHEAT ON NON-PB SERVERS, I mean wtf there is new players to this game which I have to keep saying to people. Just because a server has PB disabled doesn't mean it's a cheat server. Infact I remember having to play NON-PB servers because I was getting kicked by PunkBuster for updating files. Being a computer n00b I seen PunkBuster disabled and joined. I played happily with friends for months until I got help from my clan. Yet apparently it's fine to cheat against legit players.

At the end of the day, e-Sports is dying and people who agree to cheating on publics/non-pb servers are helping the sports die. Come on Wolfenstein = fail and ET is where the fun is at for more than half of the community. You're saying it's fine to cheat against people on NON-PB SERVERS. WTF
Parent
even if they admit it you still need proves, cant u fucking understand it?
they can easily lie to ur face and take it as a joke to just see how u react, and as i can see now, u react like a kiddy and scream
Parent
i thought its not allowed to register on netcoders.cc
cuz u can download a hack then ->makes u a possible cheater

but why is it allowed to hack on a nonpbserver ?
-> makes u a possible cheater too
you are a mong
omg dude hes one of the biggest cheaterbusters of course he has to use it to get more information about it + you cant ban anyone just because he told you he hax
stop posting shit.
chriz1337 i was waiting on this: PB DETECTS YOU GET BANNED
for your info, mAus didn't get detected ;)
peace...
i hax, ban me
cool story, and why did you make a new account for that?