fpsdrop -> mouse stops reacting

I've got this weird problem in maps where I get sudden fpsdrops (goldrush, bremen),
my mouse 'stops' for a second, it doesn't react to any movement at all, like I would have +strafe binded somewhere and I would press it for a second. After that it just works normally..does any of you have a clue why this might happen? The red light in my mouse is glowing when that occurs, so it's not the mouse cord. I have a logitech mx518 with setpoint + 250hz mouserate.
I also used rinput but now I've stopped using it, the sensitivity is still the same :o (when i first tried rinput i had to lower my sensitivity!) I met this problem for the first time after I started using rinput.. =/

I can make an .avi if someone doesn't understand this.
Comments
im just gonna post 2long2read here since im bored
try non-PB servers
pb, enough said!
try GETTING SKILL
whos talking!
Parent
Slarti on 13/09/09, 02:20:27
Parent
avi or it never happened
Do you have windows sounds turned off? Really sounds like your mouse is cutting out and your not realising
I have them on :p and this problem never happens in other maps than GR or bremen
Parent
just blame it pb like every other fucking retard does
Sometimes my razer copperhead plug off and after a few seconds it plug in, i can hear the windows device sound, and its im lagging while its happening

mouse is fucked
wire is broken
fix it
Parent
im with DA and its happening to me too , just pb fps drops :\
i have same thing :D

doesnt happen very often tho so its not very annoying (except if u spawn and get full cuz of it)
in same situation
I heared that some mice(old mice or random mice) dont react on quick movements, i had it with my random logitech, i dont have the problem with my mx518, same computer, same ET, different drivers/mouse.
don't be such a literate and say: mouses
Parent
or just say mAuses

and this isnt the same thing you meant btw, u mean if u make a very fast move with random logitech mouse, that your crosshair pops to the ceiling

the thing that this guy meant is your crosshair just stops moving while you move forward so u cant do anything except to wait until this strange shit/lag goes away and then u can move ur crosshair again. hard to explain hähä
Parent
Quoteand this isnt the same thing you meant btw, u mean if u make a very fast move with random logitech mouse, that your crosshair pops to the ceiling

no i dont :P
I meant that your mouse will get unuseable for like 2 secs or so, u can walk but u cant look around, shoot whatsoever
Quotethe thing that this guy meant is your crosshair just stops moving while you move forward so u cant do anything except to wait until this strange shit/lag goes away and then u can move ur crosshair again. hard to explain hähä

yes, avi or it didnt happen :<
Parent