acab goes cheatbusters!

We we're playing a highskilled 3v3 but some guy always knew where we were. His name is newmystic, he has wallhack, his guid is 13e9368a31f873828423a14933e26cfe

http://www1.speedyshare.com/data/547349780/1339716/92856743/pb000001.jpg

btw check axel standing still like a total retard ^^

#acab-et

peace out
Comments
lol im the one crouching, facking tard!
lol he is wallhacking me look @ the right on main i was wanking PLS WHERE IS THE PRIVACY OMGZ
Parent
busted @ wanking
same with mize
Parent
hey ziffje , hoe was kerst
Parent
What makes u highskilled ?
rhetorical question ...
Parent
So, you need to be highskilled if you want to play and search for highskilled matches ? :D
Parent
OH NOES! MORE DEMOS!
vedat & fixs were his fakes too
Parent
i know. he has asked me for 'hax' multiple times
Parent
ban !!!!!!!!!
OH NOES U JUST BUSTED A CHEATER WITH A SPOOFED GUID!!111111 ur the best cheatbuster in the world!11
it was [wtd] Sqka pb guid : 33e26cfe

(yawn)

he played with fuZ- and raSil-

cb do you job and ban him pls , ecklav isnt banned too lolS
9K59E6BH12585CF16ED1A87D46EE7F8F79ABD123 is his guid
Mark the K & H :DD
I played him yesterday. Too obvious he got hacks. We kicked him, they whined and said he didn't cheat (ofc not ;) )
Parent
idd they were saying like we are mix i dont know him afterwards and stuff but they are a clan called [wtd] dno if the rest cheat they left when we said nice pb ss ;[
Parent
LoL we played a 6o6 against them yesterday and raped them fucking hard and THEY where whining we hacked
Parent
c00lbOy !
Parent
yeah same here, we fullheld them on supply but i threw 'strange nades' and they said we hacked :S
Parent
First look at yourself lol.
Nick: MD5TOOL #9002 (ethook.dll)
ScooT: MD5TOOL #9002 (etmain/opengl32.dll)

Now both high but clean so don't whine ;)
Parent
dude if you start believing yawn you have to ban 50% of the ETplayers. Btw if you want those great red triangles: http://www.ecdownloads.com/f-wolfenstein-enemy-territory-25/t-ethook-v280p-10172.html
download it, test it, detected 2 years ago, get kicked, get red triangles, have fun
Parent
Als 20/01/2006 2 jaar is :D

but anyway, nevermind
Parent
het gaat over de hax zelf
Parent
QuoteETMAINbot

So the leaked nexushack is also ETMAINbot because you put a .pk3 in your etmain folder? :D
dno toen die updates van yawn erwaren met die rode tekens had hij die etmainshit nog in ze foldertje staan , maar nooit gebruikt dus toen elke x als die een war speelde krijg die zo rood ding omdat die hem in ze folder had maar niet aan lolS . mja hij heeft nog nooit in war / pub gecheat kweetniet of je dat kunt achterhalen maar als het kan ga je gang :)
Parent
Installing the shit on 2 different ET's (notice the 2 different ETPRO guids) without using it...
Do you really think that's the truth?
Parent
dan geloof je het toch niet man iedereen loopt zo kanker stoer te doen dat we cheaten enzo pls speel een war en ga huilen als we je horen lopen OOOH HIJ PRESHOOT WAAAAAAAA jij cheat bla bla bla echt van die kindjes , pls als je het niet gelooft praat dan niet of kom met wat proof k thx , ja die 2 guids dat is omdat hij vaak et heeft gereinstallt of new pc dat weet ik niet wtf man we busten iemand gaan ze over ons lopen te whine pls krijg een ....
Parent
Ik reageer gewoon op je idiote uitspraak dat hij ze nooit heeft getest. Of hij de dag van vandaag cheat of niet laat me koud... Die rode tekentjes achter z'n naam komen er niet zomaar, that's my point
Parent
ja dat klopt alleen het probleem is hij geeft nog nooit gecheat alleen mensen zoals jij etc geloven dat niet mja dan schuiven ze het af op yawn en gaan ze lopen huilen , kan ik het helpen dat die dingen er staan bij hem , maar hij heeft ze nooit gebruikt .
Believe it , or leave it
Parent
Jij goedgelovig
Ik achterdochtig

I leave it :D
Parent
agree, die tekentjes komen er pas als de pk3 in je map staat of je ermee hebt gespeeld. en je gaat niet zomaar een hack pk3 in je map zetten en deze kan je ook niet downloaden van een server ofzo..
Parent
met nexus bot komt er geen pk3 in je etmain folder.
Parent
Quick install:
==============

1) Copy nexuz.pk3 to C:\path\to\your\et\etmain\
2) Run nexus.exe

hi2u
Parent
its not needed...
Parent
Well obviously you are a fucking retard when you bring up this acab match , because i dont give a shit about that match. And please , you can tell your life story to someone else , because i dont believe your "i cheated in etmain 2 years ago with public hax"
stories.

Cheater is a cheater , and when i cheat , i deserve ban for that , even when i cheat in ETMain , thats my guess.
dno what you talking about , but i never cheated .. and if you dont believe the truth then dont fcking believe it because WE DONT CARE
Parent
You do care when you reply me..dont eat your own words fella.
Parent
pls reply me in 10 years when you are medskilled .
Parent
Useless to whine with kids like you , how old are you?
And i thought i'm acting childish sometimes.
This conversation is pointless , im not going anywhere with it because you dont understand me anyway.
You are a freaking spammer tbh , and let the cheaters speak up for their selves.
I'll leave it.
Parent
pokemon is on tv , brb
Parent
'standing still' kerel plz -,-
dat ben ik , raad es waar dat op lijkt :D
Parent
Op iemand die geen engels kan, niet in zoverre zin dat het foutloos gaat, of op iemand die dyslexie heeft waardoor hij spelfouten maakt.
Parent
Gebruik liever niet de term mongool(tje), want hij wordt als beledigend aangevoeld.

Gebruik:

kinderen met (het) downsyndroom
kinderen met het syndroom van Down
downkinderen
Parent
downclowns noem je dat
Parent
spot niet met rIVENJE omgz
Parent
goe gedoan nicksken =)
newmystic guid is 13e9368a31f873828423a14933e26cfe and look sqka guid its not the same :o
yes he played with me & RizZle and we didn't know that he used wallhack.
whats the prob
acab busting cheaters.. LOL
jij hebt wel een felle muil, enkel omdat je mensen raped in et.
GG
not rly , allen zijn uitspraak al wil ik hem een tumor geven
Parent
zegt veel over jou
Parent
this is why i keep away from 3v3's :<

ps waki stop hacking :'<