High fps ?bug?

So as I have new PC, I thought I would play on com_maxfps 333 or so... but (except it started lagging at those fps) I noticed ?bug? or whatever it is... recoil of pistols and sniper rifles is fucking increasing with fps...

OMG, I can't connect to ftp... so sry for www.pleasewait5years.kthxbye (and omgz, it's not working...)
Anyway in the demo you would see that the difference from 76 fps to 125 is quite huge - like this:

image: bugwx9.th

The picture might not be accurate, but it seems the recoil is increasing this way. So if we have +-3 groups of players who uses com_maxfps 76/100/125 we can see that the difference between 76 and 125 is way too obvious and something should be done with it - lets say removing recoil with pistols and removing fps dependancy on recoil with scoped rifles AND removing fps-related spread of weapons when moving with crosshair.

HFGL, discuss (do we need new etpro which could fix this?)
Comments
Why do you need to fix it? I use 71 on pistol, 125 on smg, 76 on everything! Whine imo.
It's just fucking changing your conditions of playing, which is not good... once 75 fps, then 125 fps... that just doesn't seem to be a thing that should be in competitivly played game (which we all would want ET to be)
Parent
old
/com_maxfps 76 and stfu
u have to much recoil with 333, just bad imo pistol 71 smg 100 rest 125 !
Welcome to Wolf: ET.
Would you please write this in english? Guess there is something about the spread:) THX
i got that in my cfg

bind 1 "cg_drawgun 1; weaponbank 1;com_maxfps 333"
bind 2 "cg_drawgun 0; weaponbank 2;com_maxfps 71"
bind 3 "cg_drawgun 0; weaponbank 3;com_maxfps 333"
bind 4 "cg_drawgun 1; weaponbank 4;com_maxfps 333"
bind 5 "cg_drawgun 1; weaponbank 5;com_maxfps 333"
bind 6 "cg_drawgun 1; weaponbank 6;com_maxfps 333"
bind 7 "cg_drawgun 1; weaponbank 7;com_maxfps 333"
placebo bind, because you have to vid_restart your game for every framerate changes.
Parent
For me, yes:) As I had pc that could hold 76 stable only on braun/frost I never had the chance to see this:)
Parent
you should make the bottom line of ur table in proportion... so if u move 40 fps from a to b you should keep doing so through out..

if u know what i mean :)
Parent
ja inderdaad, foutje
Ik gebruik zelf lekker 166fps en 125mousehz. Op de meeste mappen is dit redelijk stabiel te houden. Je muis reageert inderdaad wat sneller of langzamer, hangt ervan af wat je gewend ben. Enige oplossing is m_yaw lager zetten of sensitivity wat lager.
Since this is only appliable when your mousehz is 125 or lower
But i always thought that hight hertz on your mouse is better. True false ? and why
Parent
just play with default cfg and be happy
Thx:) Bad I can't manage enough fps to reduce the spread enough with mouserate 250Hz.
EDIT: well, I have 666 fps stable (have tested now on serv with players and it gives 500, not 666 stable) on all maps except for oasis, grush and such maps, but the problem is that since +-350 fps I start lagging and on 500 fps I'm in lag o0 :X
ye too high fps makes you lag
Parent
It's all about personal preference, some players use 71 fps @ weaponbank2. But if you take for example teKoa ( imo the best pistol aimer in ET ), he uses 100 fps @ weaponbank 2.

Just get used to the recoil.
q3 engine -> rtcw has been build like this.... i have been asking ETPro if they were gonna fix it, but they said its probably too hard, though they have been doing several tricks to fix some things regarding this problem. (for example fixed physics, which isnt working proper though)
whien! syncmaster ;)
ik ben gewoon pro :)
Parent
Recoilbug should be way more easier to fix, but then again it would affect the way ET feels. Noaimspreadbug is harder to fix/remove.