lotto [fake]origin noob BUSTED

image: pb006916

006916 "^7lotto ^uis ^0my ^7motto" (W) GUID=97927ac6b9371ac85505ffd1a8cc0350(VALID:38) [2009.10.07 17:51:48]

google cache @ yae :
http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:SlIhaYKJwQMJ:trakos.pl/yae/%3Fshow%3Dplayers%26ip%3D85.89.191.*+a8cc0350&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk

image: yae

Edit topic, happy ? :d
Comments
no its not origin>.> its some random cheater on Xpaz config:D
i didn't write or say, it's origin, i just write the fake of cheater =)
Parent
it's not origin, i made my research and it's just a random polak who has a random bust
i didn't write or say, it's origin, i just write the fake of cheater =)
Parent
go back to scool
Parent
giving him the advice of going back to school and writing school yourself wrong rofl
Parent
Im not in need to write it good nerd. no one does here
Parent
pfff... isn't even worth replying you, but I do anyway - what a waste of time
Parent
0k3y m4t3

anyways is pretty stupid that ur actually blaming me because of a misspell ive just noticed it was just because of the "H"
Parent
I dislike it, when someone can't speak or write proper English, but I don't think that writing 'go back to school' (flaming) such persons will help actually :/ moreover, it's pretty stupid. Some might be good in mathematics, some might be good in linguistics. Nobody is perfect ;)
Parent
Go back to school isnt wrong.

and no one taught me english, thats why barely anyone in spain is able to speak english at all, and they arent even close to my level, my english is all selflearned so fuck off really

anyway the guy who i flamed at is around my age and in france they do learn proper english not like here, and hes english is worse than mine so i can flame him.
Parent
If you think so. Due to this site my English really improved a lot. So I've learned quite much myself as well ;) and looking at how other polish people are speaking English, I can assume that my English is better than the English of 95% polish inhabitants ;D
Parent
your older, gonna catch u.
Parent
thanks to my fake age at crossfire
Parent
Well i thought u were 19 because the way u write and all kinda fits this age
Parent
my voice does also, and I behave like someone who is really 19 years old, but I'm a bit younger ;)
Parent
<3 smart guys

anyways im going to do some english course to improve it. guys of my age here are still learning what "bridge" means and things like that... So dude is pretty much what ive learned alone ;(
Parent
You're English is quite okay actually, but an improvement is always welcome :-)

And it's really nice what you managed to learn on your own!
Parent
:D thanks

u too 0_0
Parent
Real topic name: lotto origin noob BUSTED
Parent
Edit topic, happy ? :d

sale gay
Parent
i played with or against him in some 3o3 afaik
He's faking even more nowadays: http://trakos.pl/random_yae.png
lol wtf is he wallhacking?