olbaa

Sorry about this, It was a misunderstanding.

Read below please.

Here is a screenshot from the point I believe the PBSS was taken

(url) [img407.imageshack.us]

Now, If you watch the demo with /timescale 0.1 you can actualy see the game freezing for a split second when the PBSS was taken, The engineer is indeed NOT behind the wall.

I would like to say to olbaa that I am VERY SORRY about this misunderstanding, But, From the PBSS it looks like he is behind the wall :P

So once again, I am sorry for this.
Comments
stop busting people and go watch channel 4 in 40 minutes.
hmm, strange, im in same team with him, we were just joking about hax, i didnt expect he really haxed. lol. thx for the info :P
i swear i didnt know this

PS:this is fake
What is fake? ;o
Parent
hmmm no fake

http://yawn.be/playerDetails.yawn?pbguidid=334300&playerid=865061

its same pb guid + nick + serv as on the pb screen! and yes the engineer is walking downstairs!

bu573d
Parent
it is his little brother i think
OR
the guy isnt even behind the wall if you look it good.

====> FAKE
Parent
SURE!! its his lil brother xDDdd

ban pls!
Parent
i lol'd shitty, your also a known hacker but k :)
Parent
olBaa :_<
omg olbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THATS NOT OLBAA OLBAA NEVER CHEAT !! THATS 1000=% FAKE LOOL NEVER :O
HAHA OLBA,WHAT A REATRD,I LOL'D.
: C bb ;(
lol, and he was calling me a cheater GG
xD selfowned
Parent
AHHAHAHAHAHAAH
ITs me btw, fanttomi, and that match was played today :D and that engi is not at stairs :DDDD ROFL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nice pb shot btw :D

* EDIT * olbaa is my lilbro =D
its "same pb guid + nick + serv as on the pb screen!" and yes the engineer is walking downstairs! http://yawn.be/playerDetails.yawn?pbguidid=334300&playerid=865061

bu573d
Parent
LOL He is not ! :D that match was played today. if you want demos, pm :D This really made my day :D:D:D:D:D:D AHHAHAHA
Parent
Why demos when the pbss shows it? R-tard
Parent
fucking noob :D Thats not WH, Im not using wh or anything else hacks ffs :D this is too hilarius :D I dont need to defence my self coz I have not hacked or anything :D omg xDDDDDD btw, that engi isnt behind wall, but np.
Parent
Just post your demo man, to stop all scandal.
Parent
then post your demo! its in your interest!
Parent
clanbase admins .....
seems so...
Picture is either edited or the guy is in front of stairs :P
im their bro and i keep seeing their screen, so i can take as many pictures or videos them playing as u want.. :PP

Hes clean, phantom i mean.. olbaa is laying on hes bed, lazy shit
ok lol <3 fucking attention whores :D
Parent
use the pbss checker.. And the guy IS on the stairs
Parent
image: olbaahmmmjj3

eeeh ? is my SSChecker fucked ?

EDIT: watch the other pbss posted insted : LINK it checkes out...
Parent
The pbss is not tampered..
Parent
SSChecker says the image has been tampered with...

on imageshack, did u use resizing or anything like that ?
Parent
its tempered pic.. BTW you all
Parent
noob stfu and go fuck with your mother.. you are low - in et and low- using paint
Parent
1) i am not low-
2) i havent touched the image, Its downloaded straight from ftp
Parent
Electro god youre so pathetic piece of shit, its a fake picture, we just watched the demo and theres no engineer behind the wall, at any point.
Parent
its not a fake picture u stupid cunt
Parent
lol it is, just wait till u see the demo.. its been manipulated.
you guys are just so jealous to better players then you are.
plz now go lick olbaas feet and say youre sorry, you lil cunt face
Parent
LMFAO 'you lil cunt face' gg kiddy!
Parent
tehn upload the demo, its in your interest if u or your brother didnt cheated!
Parent
It is not fake, Why would I fake a picture of someone I have never even heard of that played a random 3v3 one day? I wasnt even playing in that game, Im just the server admin.
Parent
so who can be faking this shit?? if is not electro who then?
Parent
it was 5on5 not 3on3 btw.
Parent
NO ONE FAKED ANYTHING fuckin retards, its either a bad pbss or he was hackin one or the other
Parent
does not matter kid!
Parent
as i said, I didnt play
Parent
who you talking to?
Parent
vittu tunnen olban irl ja oon kattonu miljoona kertaa sen selän takaa ku se pelaa toi kuva on fake... kaikki vaan kateellisia.
koska sillä on isommat lihakset ku sul...
Parent
ahaha olbaa <3 somedays ago u pwn me setup and criatura... now i understand why :)
lol stfu you naab hahaa
Parent
stfu my litle german boy.. oops i mean italian boy <333333
Parent
give me please the msn addy from neves thx
Parent
what a night what a day for zeh enemy territory community olbaa getting buseted for using WALLHACK Ohh noess
goodjob , report CB
just up that demo and send link to here
he is faking it imo^^
Parent
ya he will not upload teh demo! because he knows that he got busted then...
Parent
he jsut need time 2 fake the demo np
Parent
ya tehn he will say "wait i will do avi of this short scene" lölZ
Parent
post the demo imo and dont fake it!
I will upload demo, that shot is fake. omfg, there is no engi, I attacked lowmain only, and ONCE at upmain. and that shot was taken then, and, boom there is no engi. Imo theyr just pissed coz I pwned them at our def.
Parent
yea yea you need time 4 faking the demo OK we give you the time!
Parent
niin nää vitun morronit älyy -.-
Eiköhä tää vine jatku niin kauan ku saadaan demo käsiin =)
Parent
Phantom , you really look like a retard with your
"xDDD" ":D:D:D" smileys. And for fuck sake , upload the demo then.
JUST

UPLOAD

TEH

DEMO
WAIT ! ITS ALLMOST UPLOADED.
Parent
downloading...
Parent
the pbss isnt faked. You fucking dick
Parent
we will see...
Parent
lets make a busted picture of Electro when every1 knows that pbss has been faked and hes embarrased himself totally in front of ET-scene.

GOOD JOB ELECTRO
Parent
And how does everyone know its fake? Its straight from the server FTP
Parent
you mean your embarassing yourself , all the people who arent retards know its not fake.
Parent
It is actually, you just couldnt take it that some random noob ( me ) pwnd you at def :| pretty childish that you actually make a FAKE pbss coz you got pwnd :| thats sad dude....
Parent
Its not fake. LOL @ YOU
Parent
your one stupid cunt you know that, we dont even care or know who u are, PROOF : http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untamperedea8.jpg
Parent
on which time of teh demo was that scene, do u know?
Parent
about 40 sec at the end, when I first time attack at upmain.
Parent
check it with the checker, this is the image straight from the FTP

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4110/pb000082yc6.png
hmmm what did u do with the one original posted ?

this one checkes out in SSChecker ...
Parent
It was open in paint, then I pressed the save button IN paint and saved to my desktop, Maybe thats why the first one said tampered?
Parent
why am i even argueing with these pricks :|
swine post the gamestv link again pls :>
demo coming with 4,66 kb sec ... so i wont download it...

the PBSS not fake...
the guys who says its fake... they r fake ... :(
It is actually. Say some channel at irc where you are at, I will send it to you. that pbss is fake.
Parent
#overdose-gaming ovs`Trev
Parent
it isnt fake you complete fucking retarded child.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4110/pb000082yc6.png
Parent
played against him, i had this 6th sense feeling (as ronner likes to say ^^) but i didn't mention it because they always threat you like a noob when you say someone hax :--)
You maybe played against my lil bro, olbaa. that shot is taken when I played a scrim, and its fake. Download demo and youll see that there is no engi at the stairs. I attacked once at upmain. 40 sec till map end. anyways, nice thing that adapted showed how retared they can be..... faking pbshots coz they got pwnd by randon noob like me.
Parent
omfg we had a full hold u fuckin retarded cunt
Parent
omg you are fucking arguing about a fake pbss
its real ffs, retards.
now go watch that demo and check if he's cheating or not, thanks
after that go sit on your mothers lap
---------->fake<------------ for sure !!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Hehe you dumbasses, why did you automatically think this scene was from the attack? In the defence you see a scene where fanttomi goes towards the bridge, turns back and sees he's teammate(rifle) with a nade in his hand behind that wall. Case closed? np

EDIT!!!!!!!: Lol @ me calling anyone a dumbass. I TRIPLEchecked it, and noticed that the engi doesn't go behind the wall, damn me for putting out provoking comments etc. I was obsessed with the comments made "Lol there's no engi in the demo" etc, I didn't look careful enough if he went behind the wall. I just checked out "There's the engi.. HE TOOK A NADE! BUSTED!", damn me. Sry for the guys I mislead ;l
engi was at the stairs but with rifle not with nade in his hand
Double-checked it in slow-motion, and it is a nade. He first sees him on top of the stairs with rifle, then turns away, then turns back and you see him with a pistol, he then switches to that nade and there's your scene.

EDIT!!: Read the edit below, I suck =D
Parent
if it's not too much trouble, watch it again and take a screenshot with "r_shownormals 1" so every one can compare ?

just a surgestion...
Parent
nvm did it myself:

image: gsffsvi7

the fireteam-icon should show it's actually a teammate, and infact at the right side of the wall :)
Parent
you are right its 7:48 from def and its a teammate.
Parent
pojat pissi sukassa
opetelkaa pelaa
7:55 @ 2:nd round.. its not a wallhack =)
that is tre go watch fantoms demos when fanttom def llok time about 7.55 put you timescale 0.1 you can see this.. that engi is front that wall.... so all what we can say this is bad luck xD
I watched the whole attack in the demo with r_shownormals 1 and tbh, i dont think he uses wh. there are some scenes where an enemy camps and with wh he would have seen him, but he gets raped.
watch the demo fucking retards and see -_-
Sori pellet et luulin olevani oikeessa, eihän tos demossa tapahtunu muutenkaan mitään outoa, ni tää wh ois ollu helvetin outo tapaus. Mut toi pbscreen näyttää imo selvästi silt et jannu on seinän takana, ja se ei oo fake :l
Jep, tuo enska ei ole edes rappusissa. se on siin välikkö tilassa enne rappusia. Näkee hyvin kun ottaa shotin demossa ja zoomaa siihe.
Parent
Joo no mä huomasin ku katoin shownormalit tarkasti ja huomasin et se jannu näkyy siin kokonaan, eikä vaa valkosii pisteitä, sry =)
Parent
with hax ? i dont see any hax =o
Open your eyes.
Parent
maybe you are the 1 who should open eyes.
Parent
It really looks like wallhack, but if those who saw the scene say he's in front of the wall I guess it's not.
Can't blame electro for thinking it's wallhack though so stop calling him retard 'n stuff, you're just making yourself look like stupid kids.
just look little bit closer at that engi... Take a screenshot 7:55 when that engi is "behind" the wall. Then zoom on that engi and youll see perfectly that engi is NOT behind the wall. Its not even front of the stairs. Anyways GOOD NIGHT all, And happy new year.
haha rofl olba........

Peder en!
Ok Read below please.

Here is a screenshot from the point I believe the PBSS was taken

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5074/notwhxy5.jpg

Now, If you watch the demo with /timescale 0.1 you can actualy see the game freezing for a split second when the PBSS was taken, The engineer is indeed NOT behind the wall.

I would like to say to olbaa that I am VERY SORRY about this misunderstanding, But, From the PBSS it looks like he is behind the wall :P

So once again, I am sorry for this.
FFS ! ITS NOT OLBAA ! :D ITS ME ! IM FAME NOT OLBAA :<

anyways, it was gg. :)
Parent
Sorry mate!!! <3
Parent
so that's 3 bros playing ET? nice :d
no, 4 bros :D Me, perdaj, ArDe and olbaa :D we pwn
Parent
And ALL play for DnC :)))
Parent
YEAH #DNC.ET IDLE AND PERFORM THX! <<3<3<3<3
Parent
So you guys have actually 4 computers? :D
Parent
we have got 6 and one at my moms house :D
Parent
heh, all at the same place? I pity your parents -.-
Parent
no :D me and olbaa are play with this comp.
And no, we are not at the same place :D ahhah :D
Parent
okey now we all can go bar drink beer and speakin about idle ok? :D peace in et scene!
omg hax!! :)))
lööööööööööl NP XD

i said olbaa cheat never
It wasnt olbaa, It was me. fanttomi -,- olbaa is my lilbro :)
Parent
pallot ihan painees vinees :B
Ketkä tääl nyt on vinenny ? :o
Parent
h4x4sur3