tm.int

Players of tm.int are searching for a new multigaming team...

Smth about us:
Current lineup:

o> Baul. Benelux
o> Cru3l Slovenia
o> deadMan Israel
o> Pjotr Benelux
o> sAw Slovenia
o> unisol Sweden

+bckp
o> cWrd Finland
o> sacr. Slovenia
o> slajdan Sweden (playing with disposable)

Currently:
1st @ clanbase OC6v6 [premier league group G] http://www.clanbase.com/claninfo.php?cid=1141670&wars=1&lid=2735
1st @ clanbase OC3v3 [third league group F](tied with ESVKA team) http://www.clanbase.com/claninfo.php?cid=1141670&wars=1&lid=2720
4th @ clanbase Stopwatch 5on5 http://www.clanbase.com/rating.php?lid=2772
2nd@ warleagues [Alpha I group] http://www.warleagues.com/main/league/viewleague.asp?g=2&l=195&m=62

What we want from you:
o> A nice server preferably german with rcon support :)
o> BNC's support (but not rly needed)
o> webpage (wich some1 is updating with the scores&stuff)
o> ventrilo support

if you are interested too support us pmme @ #massacre Q-net

kktnxbye
Comments
wouldnt we all like that
cwrd backup ? :o GL !
I JUST OPPED ROCKY @ IRC... call me pr0!
alle duiven op de dam..
ZOMFG sm mure bit tut tm.public na novmu ventu!

gl
tm ne lohk pa kej druzga ***.public xD
Parent
Cru3l > perfo, nP.
It s ok just a bug abuser :p, we all know it s allowed, like for razz :p
Cru3l_ on 17/12/06, 01:58:09 PM | Reply

omfg now i had enough of you! Make .avi then we will see FFS.
I looked my demo and i know why you think you think i cheat use r_depthbits 16 and if you are to close to the wall i can see you throw! now FU....fuckin tard

Pb_hack=BUG... cant you understand?
Parent
man he doesnt hack ive been at his place thousand times and he played just like in every war omg
Parent
lol plz you are not good enough to use an aimbot or something like that,
i just find pretty low that u use bug abuse and are kinda proud of it and there is no reason for me to make .avi, u know what i am talking about and u watched your demo.
anyway seeing people trough walls by using a wallhack , voodoo magic or bug is the same result.
no its not the same....why shouldn't i use it? Its allowed and get more FPS with it so plz...You can see them only if they are to close to the wall^^ and only at supply at left and right bunker so its not even close same as wallhack...
Parent
wb unisol!
war das nicht der cheater spast?
Parent
id.no vs elite im toFOUR cup :-)
Parent
hahaha...et_ice. laufen schießen um die ecke ownen :D
Parent
how did you guys ever end up first in OC 6v6 premier :l
unisol random hacker and Pjotr nicklamer wnb Pjoter!!!
weird is that this Friend Ring is like always playing together somehow..like:jOONAS,slajdan,"unisol",supafly,tornis etc..
hackers together :( face the truth!
some unisol comes and owns?lol
uni=supafly imo... and he doesnt hack...but anyway what hack is he using? so what if they are playing with them... i can play with some random haxor too and that doesnt mean that i cheat...
Parent
U are rly stupid... we are a bunch of friends and have been playing some years with each other..
Parent
#dignitas np
stfu kankerjood
Parent
sat da fak ap Assassin > u , widavd kroshar!
Parent
lolz

Jakc (dric teh pro)
Parent
this is not (Waki) journal

(eZnorb)
Parent
MAKE SOME SCREENIES GUYS THEN WE WILL SEE WHOS HACKING AND WHOS NOT OMFG.. DONT TALK SMTN IF U AREN'T 100% FOSHO PRICKS.

moustoul: r_depthbits 16 r_stencilbits 16 r_colorbits 16 FTW u stupid wnb
Int6r: don't be so sad if your clan (Vgs) didn't take a bunker @ sd xDD

gl&hf massacre
your cool.
Parent
sniff da coke evan
Parent
"MAKE SOME SCREENIES GUYS THEN WE WILL SEE WHOS HACKING AND WHOS NOT OMFG.. DONT TALK SMTN IF U AREN'T 100% FOSHO PRICKS."

Only someone stupid enough to use public/detected hacks leaves bad pb ss's.

"moustoul: r_depthbits 16 r_stencilbits 16 r_colorbits 16 FTW u stupid wnb"

You dont need to act like a moron tbh, just state the command and leave it at that.

"Int6r: don't be so sad if your clan (Vgs) didn't take a bunker @ sd xDD"

even if thats true, replying to things like that makes you look like your 5 years old :'<

Other than that, whatever your choices etc and have a nice day n stuffz, going to get some coke now ! :P
Parent
he is cool irl (especially when he gets angry on Anonymous Assassine)
Parent
never heard of Assassine but i'll take your word for it! only cause i know you! ;D
Parent
haha and could u plz tell me who i actually would like to be?
some random players from eastern europe?
who do you think you are exactly?
And stop with that OMG YOU WHINED AT MY FRIEND CAUSE HE COULD SEE YOU TROUGH THE WALLS LOLOLOL attitude.
Parent
some nice achievments and they look pretty active, shouldnt be too hard to get a nice mgc, gl guys.
look moutoul is whining around about 2months the same shit just cuz Cru3l saw his bad lean and kill him. if u think im a moron or 5years old fine.. dont care rly but im sick of that mout posts cuz i played with him on many lans saw him playing @ home and stuff .

That a post about searching a multigaming clan not about haxin if someone want to talk about his hacks open the new thread and speakup and show us some nice proofs except that half an year old pb_hack bug on yawn.

if u wanna reply, reply i wont rly, cuz of that i wrote mout and Int6r!!1

P.S: die of fakecoke
fair enough, but lowering yourself to there level is helping your friends to get a mgc how ? "P.S: die of fakecoke" exactly the reason why i and many others wont take you seriously, its just not needed and your look like a kid.
Parent
your whine against me is like famous and stuff! ;DD
i wont whine against you anymore, because u are nice, eventhough u suck in et xD
Parent
i am nice and i dont suck at et :<
Parent
so what if im a kid is that wrong?

ur provider show u just that post or what... weiirrrd!
please learn to reply, and yes acting like a kid is wrong and its annoying and disrespectful, its made worse by the fact your 18 as well.

"ur provider show u just that post or what... weiirrrd!"

No idea what that means tbh.
Parent
I meant posts like this tbh

"unisol random hacker and Pjotr nicklamer wnb Pjoter!!!
weird is that this Friend Ring is like always playing together somehow..like:jOONAS,slajdan,"unisol",supafly,tornis etc..
hackers together :( face the truth!
some unisol comes and owns?lol"

i noticed your posts, but im not one to add more negativity to a already bad thread even if i agree with you, if you get my drift ;P
razz was banned because of PBSS remember? Show me some pbss of Cru3l plz.. and i really don't know why are u talking about razz!?

Okay he whined 2month ago and now again my english is not working well...
gl nice team, nice play0rz
How legit can they be if you support them?
Parent
little idiot.. stop asking for hax, as i already said, i dont have any undetected cheat right now. and u are too low anyway, so go lick ass sameone else.
Parent
so you admit your acting like a kid xD
ye why not i rly care.. :D
haha cru3lMASTA
chucki3 im not one of the fucking kiddies whos lying for his friends. How many times i need to told ya i saw hes not haxin u aren't. Frkin cheatbuster show use some PROOFS! we need proofs!!11
What's wrong with flaming kurbads?
Parent
cheaters!!

gl
face it....ur lame..pjoter owned...u?pjotr..naa u just suck as nobody :(
sad
i smell a fanboy
Parent
do i have same nick like Pjoter?no then pls stfu maybe
ur the fanoboy here kthnxbye?
Parent
are u sure?