QuoteWE NEED SOME SORT OF HITLER, TO WIPE OUT CONSOLE GAMERS
consol kids are destroying games.
Parent
I subscribed

Sincerely, The Underground
signed it, cannot believe they have done this :(
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hahah shitty game
Or as someone said in the tek9 forums, port the maps from the new game back to cod4. If there good that is :(
best idea yet !
Parent
or cod7 :o
"also add punkbuster" .. wtf is that shit about?
add pb is pure fail.
Parent
Does that mean you're saying VAC is a better option?
Parent
cheaters will always cheat.
pb laggs, vac doesnt.
Parent
isn't it in your opinion?
Parent
haven't worked on any game supported by it, but from what I've seen it's a lot worse
Parent
I always though VAC is better than PB, though I never played any game which runs with VAC..
Parent
I constantly play TF2 and I've only once seen a cheater. Also, VAC is stable which is good enough for me.
Parent
You will see.
Parent
true dat 1$ for 1.6 proofhax VAC sux
Parent
Awesome petition with so many excellent arguments...
Same thing with Wolfenstein. The game is out in less than a month, they probably finished it months ago and they ain't gonna change anything now. A patch won't even change anything, there's simply too much to change. :/ Signed anyway.
Will not succeed.
20000 x 50 euro = 1mil euro.
13,000,000 x 50 euro = 650mil euro

They going to make a bucket load of money regardless.
Parent
For what sake do you wanna do that? this can only make brink's community bigger, which is great :-) competitive gamers will have brink, public ones will have call of duty. That's the way to go.
yeh but brink is ages away
Parent
What kind of System you speak about? What went wrong?! (I don't know anything about CoD6 yet, so please inform me.)

edit: oh just watched the vid, now everything is clear, this rings a bell for me :D

same shit as with wolfenstein, those console to pc porters are too lazy to develop proper server files, go fuck yourself Infinity Ward.
Can I sign petition somewhere against this petition? Dedicated servers suck.
No need for a petition, buy the game and be happy, you'll get what you want without any petition.'
Parent
Signed...
congraturations! You is be winrar!
Parent
LOL! i ain't gonna buy it if it has that matchmaking shit! ROFFFL! :D:D:D:D:D:D
will not sign fuck cod :D
as if you're going to change something... you don't realize that whatever amount of people sign the stupid petition, nothing is going to change - that's a small number of the competition community, and that's pretty much nothing compared to the casual players which will maybe benefit from a cool system

edit: also, this may turn out to be good even for the competition community if they do it well

it is a kinda strange decision, though, I have to admit
It's better than doing nothing.
Parent
Petitions always work?
Brink is my only hope right now wadafak.
I'll just buy the ps3 version, thanks
Thats pretty fucked up.
Im getting it on ps3 np4me!
You support what is evil in this world
Parent
Prehaps, but I am not alone!
Parent
i clicked the filter but still see this.
"the matchmaking software finds you the best possible game for your needs, based on skill, location and connection quality"

uhm i'm curious, how they are going to measure the skill. most probably by some kind of "XP", and as we all know, it really prooves how skilled somebody might be ... ;o
Parent
less life = more skill gawdddd basic math's :O
Parent
maeby this hitler video shit is getting too old and boring
just dload it for singleplayer then and keep playing cod4 online. no proper MP support= no need for a cd-key= no money spend on their game.
oh man im enjoyingg, fucking love seeing cod failing <333

but i actually signed, now i wish i didnt;((
already signed the think. Hope they will still come in a update!