Electro

I write this message on behalf of #adapted.

On Monday night when playing on the GhostWork server, Mcsteve found cvars in Electros config that shouldn't have been there and we found out that our Irish amigo Electro had been using ETBot. Before going public, Mcsteve told Malus and after admitting that he was hacking, Electro was immediately removed from the clan. Mcsteve is currently trying to get Electro a ban through pbbans.com and we're still waiting to get word back on how this will end up. Mcsteves pushing for a pbban and we're hoping for CB to, although by tomorrow there will be a spoofed guid and someone with a new name and an Irish accent.
We thought that the truth would be the best and we apologize to any teams which we've played in scrims and apologize for his actions. Due to us having 3 other Irish nc players (Malus, Etnies and Apple) through Electro and Allu, our reputation is well, truly fucked. Thank you sirs Smile. We thought you should know the details and what not and feel free to send him abuse or whatever and once again, sorry.

There are logs etc. which cant be posted here but ...

A small snippit from the cvar list:

[01.02.2007 00:52:09] [From #6 0529(VALID:77) hey!] yw_mortarheight = "350.0"
[01.02.2007 00:52:09] [From #6 0529(VALID:77) hey!] yw_mortarwidth = "350.0"
[01.02.2007 00:52:09] [From #6 0529(VALID:77) hey!] yw_rifleangle = "60.0"
[01.02.2007 00:52:09] [From #6 0529(VALID:77) hey!] yw_aimvecz = "5.0"

Yawn

Stormeh
Comments
change ur name to team cheaterland first allu now electro gg =]
allu was never in #adapted fet ur facts right ok thx
Parent
think he meant ireland mav :P
Parent
#adapted the cheatbuster clan
Thx btw, of what you said yesterday about me -,-
Parent
i didnt say u hacked i just said the pbss is real, and u were sayin we faked it -.-
Parent
ofc, what would you say ? i dont hack and boom you see a shot like that ? :o ofc I tho it was faked or something.
Parent
I Miss You So Much It Hurts Sometimes :(
Parent
same, i still love you, gem :D
Parent
awh so cute!
Parent
gj reporting it this way Stormeh
LOL ! This is the same dude who accused me from hacking !?
probably, he accused everyone of hacking
Parent
a good offence is a good defence
Parent
yea might be..... but uploading some pbss about me.. yesterday. It really looked like that engi were behind the wall but when you see the demo you can perfectly see that engi is not behind the wall. but np, great ppl at adapted clan.
Parent
#NetCoders.ie ?
lolz :DDD
<3 stormeh
pff jij bent stoer zeg dat je busted zegt
Parent