savage at LAN wtf?!

ye its tr00.. he is searching for a skilled team to attend SHGopen if u sponsor him..

contact savage´ @ #disposable
Comments
yepp !

edit: 1:st ! :)
more fakepost pls, he just do this so u dont think he cheats, e wont go with sponsors anyway
lol CARE?
idd his voice is like a girl
it was more girly earlier:> its more mature now, but still loads of whine...

to much whine:>
Parent
All swedes sound like a girl imo
Parent
I told u STINA must be a girl! :P
Parent
gl @ lan
<savage`> chaosz (alexL me)
<savage`> jag ska inte på lanet
<savage`> men folk kanske inte tror jag fuskar längre
<chaosz> kanske vem vet :P

savage said that he just do this so people dont think he cheat, he wotn go anyway
please post the rest of the log =)

I'll go if I get sponsor, I can assure you that :)
Parent
Being at a LAN doesn't mean shit.
Parent
gL sAVAJE!<3
Parent
think all swedes should be banned from making journal/forum threads imo ;D
who would want to sponsor you?
you, idiot?
Parent
nice joke
Compared to you?

No.
its true that my aim is not 100% Equal to aimbot.
Parent
So how can he suck then?
Parent
Well I assume that in your cheat society you give most value to the guy who dares to use highest aimfov and brightest brightskins along with wallhack. In this case I'm bottom scum when I dont use anykind of cheats? you got me there.
Parent
Show me the proofs! And I don't think I'm "in" their society!
Parent
Cheat society? Emh, just because I know alot of "hackers" it doesn't mean "I'm in the society so provide me with the fuckn most leet hacks ever." ffs grow up. :/
Parent
gl savage!! :)
Just like you wanted to come to the xfire lan?
It would've cost me a fortune to travel to NL for a LAN so naah I aint so much into ET that I wanna spend all my money just to proof myself clean.

It would just have been a nice thing trying to get some players, I would certainly go to Denmark but..I need to concider the expenses and stuff like that. I just can't waste 300€ for a LAN...if I am not sure that I still have money to things I like =)
Parent
Have you seen certain people play at xfire LAN? Sure, they could've been playing bad because they were nervous, but I sincerely doubt it.
cZar players, for example.
Parent
do it like butchji pls, pwning the inet and sucking hard @ qcon :D
did butchji suck hard? news to me.
Parent
nooo he was ownage with 30 acc and 10 hs per map vs low---- usa noobs who dont even move when they get shot xD whoooohoo
Parent
savage pwning inet? lold.
Parent
compare qcon stats with his old inet stats
true!1 8 ]
Parent
ofcourse u don't play as good on a lan as when you play at home.. maybe ur nervous,not enough room,to much noise,not your own computers when it's not byoc,even a bad chair makes me play like crap....
savage is highskilled XD