uNskill is looking for players

Team uNskill is gonna be active again, but we need some players, we need active highskilled rifle and highskilled smg for 6v6 team or HIGH+ smg for the best 3v3 team ever (with Bozar and destiny) +6v6 ofc, he should be very active

don't be hackers or we will kill your family together with u

our team has got: Bozar, destiny, metsuri, IuR, koto and smolu

dont flame pls, just play a match against us and we will see :)

btw, I know u will flame anyway :P

Comments
don't try to steal generalz away from us :x!
'don't be hackers or we will kill your family together with u''

Why the family? :(
why high?
hi i just want to say that rednoss aka destiny is the biggest asshole in whole czsk community..thx for your attention
Quote by destinyHIGH+
our team has got: Bozar, destiny, metsuri, IuR, koto and smolu

rofl !
I remember you, you lost 3v3, called us hackers and left server, and if you are calling yourself high, we can surely call ourselves high+ (not only me and Bozar), and search for high+ player, am I right? Ok, any more problems? :]
Parent
always these made up stories, they aint even funny.
Parent
you are just a warping twat retard. at least arrow is a leet person!
Parent
you made my day.
Parent
j'connais personne lolilol
Parent
Ruipperi should be a good rifle to u =)
LOL destiny pls die thx... as Wbcko said, big black sheep from cze
destiny has had always endless skill
n1ce.it match yesterday, waiting for perfo's post.
I knifed you guys yesterday 8 times in 3on3 after which you called me and my mates med+ skilled lame fuckers and cheaters.

No good luck to you
Really so many times? Then u had to knife us 6 times before capturing flag at supply, or in warmup. U did it twice and u got knifed too :-D
Parent
(uNskill|Bozar) whatever... i just own perfo, mize and some next shit hacker, so who cares about u? u would not have a chance in 3v3 team, so who cares, we can get someone else for 6v6 :P

:D werd ie beetje pissig omdat ik z'n clan niet wilde joinen
Parent
(uNskill|Bozar) yes, have fun u fucking shit, even with hax ur med+ :)
(cdap|perfo) :D:D:D:D:D:DD:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD::DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:

epic.plankton 154 345 57 36 7 1 1 17 10219 7082

fake 227 315 50 22 5 0 1 14 8004 7596
Parent
irritant kind ben je ook he :D
Parent
hey niet hateuuuhuhh
Parent
IEW HATEN IS V3rL4ten
Parent
btw teh smilays are surely the best 3on3 team
we got cheater MiC
Parent
streetfighter oder nicht
Parent
ah, bozar aka speedy, teh 12 years old retarded child? no wai!
haha owned by perfo !. btw high+ ? oh they gonna beat idle.
Bozar said: at braundorf and attack at supply i was playing with one low+ and one medskilled player, who were being knifed, thats like 1v3 and then when i was playing with u for axis at supply, we gave them fullhold with one low+ skilled player and when ur not stupid, u can see according to those stats where i have a lot f killing sprees that they owned my teammates, but when they met me, they could not kill me, although i had some handicap, so wy should i care about some shits and public idiots who r worshipping these kids? there is no one clever, sad :(
Parent
high+ rofl :D u gonna bring mystic back ?
yes yes !!! speedy is just another idiot, who should never find the internet world...
the best team ever...GOGOGO!!!