capslock

i got "walk" bound to capslock, but when i hit it, i can only use one other button.

like move forward or something. i cant use walk, forward and "use" at the same time for example

but its only with capslock, any1 got a fix for this except binding to something else? =d
Comments
thats what she said..
Hello mother , bind the walk command to on another button.
bind mouse4 "+speed"
"Consider this simple problem: You have 64 keys. How many wires do you need if you want to destinguis every possible simultaneous key press. Answer: 65, One commen and one for each key. However, if you arrange the keys in an array with 8x8 keys you only need 16 wires. 8 for the columns and 8 for the rows. This reduces the amount of pins on the keyboard controller chip and makes the keyboard a lot cheaper to produce. All keyboards I have ever seen are produced this way."

copypasta, it's definitely a hardware problem

steelseries 7G doesn't have this problem but i don't believe this justifies it's cost
bind CAPSLOCK "toggle cl_run"

that might work better
[img|left]http://snickz.kilu.de/files/rAndom%20stuff/capslock.jpg[/img]
Its your keyboard. Most normal keyboards dont allow simultaneous key presses at the same time.

On gaming keyboards most keys around WASD are anti-ghost (key ghosting = the thing that happened on ur kboard)
set walk_off "-speed; set walk_t vstr walk_on; echo run"
set walk_on "+speed; set walk_t vstr walk_off; echo walk"
vstr walk_off

bind CAPSLOCK "vstr walk_t"

?
r u able to do ctrl+alt+del?
lol i got the lycosa,

just saw on another forum it has anti-ghosting, but not on capslock rofl