Newsposter(s) needed

HiHo guys,

so as the topic says, #pstarZ is in need of 1 or 2 motivated, mature and loyal newsposter- / admins(s).

---

What will be your exactly job(s)?

- One of Your main jobs will be to stay close with our 4 gaming squads, at least to the squadleaders, to stay up-to-date about their leagues, tournamenets, cup & match results to post current news about

- You keep our website up-to-date with current eSports news, at least in the games where our squads are playing in

- Hardware news are also very welcome, at least hardware which is interesting for gamers

---

What do we expect from you?

- Please be mature

- 18+ prefered, 16+ also ok with the right mentality

- Be able to handle your things by your own

- Working by your own, which means posting news regulary without any callings / demands by us

- Have IRC and using it, so that we can take consulations with you

- Some experience is advantageous

- any references would be great

---

What can you expect from us?

- A motivated & professional management

- Good working atmosphere

- Basic rewards like Bouncer & Ventrilo ( channel )

- ...more rewards can be discussed privately

---

"career opportunities"

If we are satisfied with your work and with you as a person aswell, there will be an option to join the pstarZ-Gaming Management, to take a spot as the Newsadmin and lead your own newswritter which will be chosen by yourself!

---

How to contact us?

Please contact pstarZ|hAMMER` right here on Crossfire, or prefered via IRC on Quakenet #pstarZ

Best Regards & Wishes

Sebastian F.

pstarZ-Management

http://www.pstarZ-Gaming.com
Comments
3k €/month or gtfo
they dont need lowtards :DDD for you is 1€ okay. (:
Parent
they need a guy who can write understandable english
Parent
I am AVI, i shall connect to IRC as soon as i get back from college.
nice... big gl
::::D:DDDDD:D:D::D nerds
HOW THE FUCK DO PSTARZ MANAGE TO FILL THE NEWS BOARDS WITH NEW TEAMS THEN HAVE THE CHEEK TO ASK FOR NEWSPOSTERS GTFO