FM: FONT

Does anybody know the name of the font being used in TAG: The Movie by 400hz.prod for the pop-ups?

And by the way, is anybody able to show me how to do such pop-ups at Photoshop?

PS. The movie-maker himself doesn't know which font that was anymore : /
Comments
Wer bist du denn? ein Pole der in Deutschland lebt? : D
dann verpiss dich doch bitte aus meinem 'serious business' topic : )
nett bin ich nicht, aber ich versuche dir klar zu machen das ich 'serious replies' haben will, und keinen spam : x
Popupy w photoshopie to zadna filozofia, jak chcesz to Ci wysle pliczek psd i po prostu bedziesz sobie go edytowal =p.
http://rapidshare.com/files/316777762/milhauskupcamdgvsMST5frag.psd.html

Wylaczasz dany layer, zapisujesz jako psd i masz 1 fraga np, ustawiasz go na timeline i potem wlaczasz nastepny i tak ciagle, proscizna i lepiej sie prezentuje niz te zgrywane w grze + nie nachodza na nia efekty nalozone na klip.
Parent
jutro sproboje, wstepnie, wielkie dzieki za pomoc, jak bede mial jeszcze jakies pytania to sie do ciebie zglosze ; )
Parent
Polecam sie na przyszlosc :D
Parent
why would anyone want to do popups in photoshop
because of inverted appearing of them : )
Parent
to have better control about their quality, shadows and so on; to prevent popups being affected by color correction; to have opportunity to change fonts without actually recapturing all scenes all over again and maybe few more reasons which couldnt come to my mind right now :)
Parent
easy to make pop-up with photoshop

juste creat a new pic and write the kill :d
might release an ET console creator like i have in RTCW, just need to get my head round hannes demo api a bit more.

image: dv_console
would be cool
Parent
thank you very much! : )

e: that Ataribaby Light is very nice : )
Parent
wow, really nice site, but how am I supposed to take a screenshot of a rendered movie? always when I do that it turns black even when saved after I close the player : x
Parent
use mpc, file -> save image..
Parent
okay, thanks : )

e: any idea from where I could download this font? 30$ is a bit too much for me : p
Parent
nop, check on google :/
Parent