KIDBUU cless

Okay having been out of the scene for a long time I've decided to play a bit of ET with a team. I have many clan experiences and obviously 2 week teams. I do not know my skill to be honest but I would say med/+ perhaps handle med+/high with me playing at performance level.

Experience: played since RTCW and ET beginning 2002-2003
Availability: I have no idea really but I guess avi most of the time
Sex: yes please

Looking for:

Team that speaks ENGLISH
Med/+
In cups etc...

Thank you
Movie:
Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9
Comments
image: KIDIBOO

Good Luck ! :D
gl : p
QuoteET beginning 2002-2003

Quote by WIKIPEDIA@ETRelease date(s) May 29, 2003

random expected comment, gl etc
:) I was playing RTCW in around 2002-2003 and then got ET from PC gaming magazine:). So I guess it was 2003, sorry for confusion and thank you for GL.
Parent
i doubt any med+/high team would take you
I played ET since early prealpha back in 1995 and had many many high++++high++ clans so I have many clan experiences and obviously 2 week teams, too bad I can't prove it since I would be the coolest guy in the universe
Well I'm sure if you asked some of the highs on here who ego quitted and crashed my server a couple of times :).
Parent
name some and I'll go ask

and you sound like a returning cheater, why would anyone believe you, you say you're experienced yet hiding where you played
Parent
I didn't hide?:( and no I'm not a returning cheater :(. Why so much hate? I'm looking for a team and you have to start the same ol' bullshit that bullied kids start, grow up.

You're not wanting me so I'm not talking to you with attitude like that, perhaps a sorry and I'll respond, PM me if you're too egotastic to say sorry in public.
Parent
alright, you didn't need to pm with apologies, it's ok, you can say it all in public, it's ok to a lot of people if you're a returning cheater
Parent
Ok sorry. Now you.
Parent
i doubt you can handle med+/high
perhaps handle med+/high with me playing at performance level.

Sorry but I'm sure you haven't seen my play? This is not my first account, my other 1 is older than yours.
Parent
ur older account nick ?
Parent
whats your real nick then?
Parent
still not convinced
Parent
dhit.. ill fox with u
Gl Dann - wait you are 19 & are a proud dad? :/
I will be 20 when my son is born :), another 5 months to go :D. I can support my family perfectly fine and can handle parenthood :D.

Can't wait:)

Thank you for the GL.
Parent
Wasn't ment to be offending, just wanted to know if it was serious.
Gl with the son too!
Parent