Michael Schumacher is back!!..

7 Titres/91Victoires/68 Poles

Mercedes to confirm Schumacher comeback this morning
23 December 2009

The Mercedes Grand Prix team will announce Michael Schumacher's return to Formula 1 at at a press conference on Wednesday morning. Following his retirement at the end of the 2006 season, German Schumacher will make his return to the sport with Mercedes Grand Prix, with a confirmation expected at 10:30 German time

i love schummmm

image: 1261622606_michaelschumacher7timesch2094481

"Nos pères ont eu la chance de voir courir Fangio,nos enfants nous environt d'avoir vu courir Michael Schumacher
Comments
why the NOT?
no not lol
What a day for Enemy Territory !
most retarded driver back .. omg
His neck is fine now, so he can drive again.
Actually I think the problems with his neck that fucked up his comeback for a couple of races this year, is a big part of the reason he will race next year. He really felt like driving and competing again.
I hope he will be smart enough not to make a long term commitment. At that age he should take it year by year and decide if he wants to continue or not. He's always eager to race of course, but dealing with the downsides of Formula 1 will be something he slightly forgot or pushed away.
Parent
sounds rational :)
Parent
will make for an interesting season but i still think Hamilton will win this year.
United Kingdom Hamilton
Brazil Massa
United Kingdom Button
Spain Alonso
Germany Schumacher
Germany Vettel

IMO
I hope Massa will win. He deserves to.
Parent
Finland Kovalainen will win even though I couldn't care less about F1.
Parent
It will depend a lot on how good their cars will be.
Looking forward to it how Schumacher will adapt, imo he still got the speed.
No refuelling will be in favor of Button, since he's a cautious driver. Especially Schumacher and Hamilton love to attack corners and that can ruin the tyres with lots of fuel.
On the other hand the weight and setup of the car are hard to handle. Schumacher should have an advantage cause he has the natural ability to drive a changing car. Alonso should be good at that too.
Parent
+1 i think its hamiltons year

i dont think ferrari will be as high up as that though I think redbull will be higher

Hamilton
Vetell
Button
Schumacher
Massa
Parent
OLD , OLD , OLD , OLD , OLD , oLd , Old , OlD , olD , OLd
good news, he's the one who made F1 interesting for me :P 2bad it's not Ferrari tho
hm difficult

has been officialy pusblished today
Parent
i know he was back in action about 5months ago :D

when he say he will be back at next season.
Parent
nah didnt mean that...

it went through many illustrates (hope i spelled this right lol) but tonight morning they made it official
Parent
yes :)

go and eat ur kebab now :D
Parent
id love like to eat one now

but the kebabhouse has closed until 05.01.10 OMFG

because of holidays -.-
Parent
then break in ther noob :D
Parent
I'm also back :)
zhaaabio hi2u
Parent
Titres?! :D
Fuck yeah!
does häkkinen still drive?
he is doing rally championship this year, he didn't get an F1 drive
Parent
You're propably speaking about Kimi Räikkönen. Häkkinen quit driving F1 after season 2001. He continued in DTM-class under Mercedes from 2005 till 2007 with poor succes.
Parent
Ah yes sorry your right
Parent
biggest asshole retard in history of motorsports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeAuQ2Xem4Q

lold
true, he has done some other sick & arrogant things too, not just at the pit but on the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5h-HTv9d4c&feature=related

The first move was a double-block, which is forbidden in the F1 rules. The car driving in front of you may only make _one_ move either to the left / right to block an overtake, Schumacher did _two_ moves in that situation.. luckily mika overtook him in the next lap.
Parent
also best driver in the history of motorsports.
Parent
now they just have to get Mika back <3
Wow you're fast getting those news dude.
Wow your good speaking those english dude.
Parent