Perhaps he is from NA and became member to ask this xD
arrange it i would say
japan vs eu would be more interesting
i dont know any highskiller from japan and china etc.. :C
Parent
japan high = eu low
eu high = japan multihaxx0r
Parent
i became a member for a couple reasons but yes i want to see another atlantic battle last one i think we lost 2-1 whats to say we cant win one????
The last one you lost 6-0, like all the others.
Parent
what about Nc v xfire that would be better to watch tbh :>
who the hell wants to see some yank midskillers get pwnd again? :<

i do!

make it happen plz!
med+/high = yanks imo (look at OC Premier League)
Parent
What is this?
north america i think
Parent
We will see this sunday if they manage to win from Australia. If they do, they'll certainly be a threat to Europe.
At na scene site www.et-center.com they are planning EU vs NA hope we will seen this asap even tho I guess no1 from old u5 would play :<
you guys should watch what u say and go look at the premier league in the oc and rethink what you have to say about us...come on do u really think are NC team was the best we have to offer besides matt and dator.....hopefully it happens should be good and i am pretty sure na lost 2-1 last time..the problem with the na scene is that as americans we have major egos and dont get along with everyone so usually no all the best players are present!
you mean 4-2 right LOLOLOLOL!
Parent
no interest
silver>all others
Parent
well i think there is interest, but a lot of euros just think they own all americans, while they never played versus a good NA team in their ET career.
Parent
just watch dator the movie nuff said
Parent
overrated is doing pretty good at oc premier, but thats not NA ;< u should mix na with can to have a good team, who might stand a chance.
umm duroh who are u???? rated was a team made by a guy of ppl from all different na teams so it is pretty much most of our good players
there's a reply button -,-
Parent
"there's a reply button -,-"

point??????
i played vs overrated... wasnt impressed...

it will just be another 6-0 win to EU as always
http://www.challenge-tv.com/index.php?mode=demodetail&demo=27172

just change it to a 84 and u can watch it fine but i dont think eu won 6-0 that time?????
Parent
that NA team consist if the "finest" NA players... and still pwned em with a mix, 2 izi
hmm na vs aus or na vs jp would be better.

jp vs eu even.