bust them! 2 randomz

image: 58pb000057
blue aka yoyo Poland

image: 52pb000064
image: 19pb000065
image: 12pb000066
crtv.potijeeee aka ?

sry i have not enought time to write details, pbss from my server,while playn some mixing wars.

i hope u will know what to do with this xd
Comments
oh no you caught me
Clean players, common bug while minimizing ET.
im not sure that the second one is polish ;P
Parent
potije low even with wh
image: 52pb0000642

where's the hack?
whats about rest pbss? are u blind ?
Parent
I think i'm not the blind ones here sir xD
Parent
bad paint skills
Parent
AND ALSO DR.COX AND DR.HOUSE and capslock they are stupid aimbots and wallhacks
Potijee probably POTI whom I have busted like 10 times within a 3 month timeframe :)

E: Yeah, here http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=27220

the image is down tho
hh you are so stupid! vid_restart bug...
u r so fucking dumbass ! u think they r doing vid_restart more then 5 times per map? get brain
Parent
a lot of people do
Parent
what for? and look at this situations , normal player wont do a vid restart in places like that, user ur brain
Parent
nah I personally can hit a whole lotta more right after a vid_restart so usually when I see an enemy coming i hit mouse5 (my vid_restart bind) and then kill everyone.
Parent
PolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPolandPoland

explains all :)
vid_restart bug
man u r fucking stupid, rly fucking seriously stupid, i know this first guy, he told us that he us wh, and all know that he is wallhacker and u saying its vid_restart bug... yeee lets all play with wh and if somebody catch just we will tell its vid_restart bug... most ppl have it , of course. there are no cheaters in et community , of course b3ck u right! gg
Parent
That's what we call irony. I was not even trying to defend him as far as I don't give a fucking shit about it. The fact is that in my opinion busting randoms is totally useless because they are not playing competitions.

Anyway this was just sarcasm, don't be so nervous dude.
Parent
oh well, then sory, call it that i had bad day ; ) just life
Parent
no problem mate ;)
Parent