Mouse :<<<<<<<<<<<

Oke so... My mouse isnt happy. I haz mx518 ( hes name is jarkko ) Ive named it to jarkko bcoz of finnish pro et player. well anyways. When i go into the game it sometimes doesent move and my fps's drops to a second or few. and then it moves some time and same again. Dno whats up with jarkko bcoz it worked fine two days and now its doing the same. I just hope jarkko is fine :< gimme the cure !!!!!!!

EDIT : i have the same with all the mouses :< ( logitech mouses all ) and theyr working fine with other pirkkos holes ( computers )
Comments
JARKKO DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH YOU MOARRR !
buy a new mx518
e: buy a new jarkko
I dont understand the problem...

Your mouse causes fps to drop or what?
well my fps's drops and same time my mouse isnt moving. then it makes some weird sens and when ill press the dpi button to make 400 dpi sens is normal :o

its weird since mouse worked 2 days normally and now the same....
Parent
So the mouse turns off? How severe is the FPS drop?
Parent
buy him a friend
perttu.
u mean girl friend?
Parent
my mx518 is bitching recently too and my teammate had to buy new mx518 cuz of his old passed away few days ago. its mx518 rebellion!
buy a deathadder and call it Snoop.
your mouse will nerdrage when you get fullspawn :o
I did this, but some time ago I had to play an official & because something happened, we had to play it another day. Next day I woke up & my mouse had left the building ! :<
Parent
you felt depressed like i do :< ?
Parent
Offcourse! Went out looking for him all day :<
Parent
:o oh no.... just dont say you found him with another one ???? !
Parent
no never found him again :< guess he nerdraged himself & eventually got flamed to death by other mice. :< I bought a new one, Giggle5.. he's laughing all the time, he's my new best friend.
Parent
hmm... i hope this wont happen to my mouse also. i feel like its a bit depressed its not the same happy jarkko it used to be :<.. what shud i do :<. well good to hear your life is doing so fine with your new baby. whats hes name ??
Parent
I called him Giggle! :D, his previous owners were shouting G5 G5!!!! I was like: what a bad name, so I called him Giggle5 in the beginning, but now I decided to go for Giggle. He's really nice always listening, "giggle go left" & he goes left immediatly!

Did you try system-restore?
Parent
but if i try to play with other mouse its doing the same and i know its not broken :<
Your computer is broken. Probably the USB ports more specifically.
"hes name is jarkko " the pro gamor is MIII?