#ovs-gaming :(

We still searching a 6th to complete our damaged lineup!

Skill: high (only nexus or better)--> Edit: EC experience !
Role: medic (teamwork>rambo)
Sex: female (18+ blond...)

Our current lineup is:

England hYpe
England miXer
Sweden uniX
Netherlands ins
Portugal sexyhot
Europe YOU!

Backup:

England Brap

#ovs-gaming after the glines...
and remember: more gline = more fun!
Comments
uniX is vanq's replacement i see, where are to polish guys?
wiesiek rejoined FF ; uf0l (<3) started something like life :PP
Parent
fucking hacker
Parent
im avi, but im bald and i dont use nexus :(
age 10-100
and a female has to be 18+?
racists!
ah and sexy...!
Parent
that's better
Parent
I am over 18 and Aryan can I join now? :p
are u sexy?
Parent
ofc, even sexier than sexyhot ^^
Parent
|21:57:05|(ohnoezz) nah
|21:57:05|(ohnoezz) ec skill only
|21:57:06|(ohnoezz) sorry
IRONIC HOW NONE OF THOSE PLAYERS REALLY HAD EC EXPERIENCE BUT YOU MUST HAVE EC EXPERIENCE LOLOLOL!
hi meezje <3
Parent
|22:06:49|(ohnoezz) if i said ur not skilled, ur not skilled, kk? - put this on xfire 2

DONE !
Parent
kamz can be a bit of a retard sometimes, learn to live with it or put him on ignore :P
Parent
the only retarded people here are the ones who continually pm me begging to join ..
it is a requirement that u MUST have ec experience to join us, there is no if or but, it is essential, so when people pm me saying they played oc 1st or nc for team afganistan, it's annoying, what's more annoying is they can't face being denied so then they start whining about how not even all of overdose has played ec and we are looking for ec players loL! examples: bozar, bodzio, etc, sure sexyhot may be the only player that has played in EC in the lineup above, but everyone knows the rest are capable of (he may be a good player but he doesn't shine out from the rest of us as teh highskill pro all the time) and are known players in the scene at least and with past players such as wiesiek, uf0l, visore and besche (who have all previously played in ec or nc), this backs up my point, overdose/sublime is an established clan, we have many good dedicated members here, we are just looking for 1 guy as good as the rest, so we do not want to waste our time (like i have done in the past with quAn, SplashDamage, etc) trialing 30 guys who claim to be high even though there might be the possibility that 1 of them is actually rly skilled (then again 50:50 that person prolly hax too)

thx 4 ur time, hope u understand, hugs+kisses xxx e-bumlove
Parent
who cares about ur past players?
Parent
LOLOLOL YOU ARENT HIGH
Parent
oh mein got
Parent
none of you are EC skilled muppet
Parent
uniX didn't play EC, sorry.
How many of u have EC experience?
The only one with EC experience in that team is sexyhot?
and me of course
Parent
Huhuhu brillennerd.
Parent
oh noes jetzt wird mit einem harten di$$ attackiert, den man unmöglich kontern kann, da er jegliche darauf folgenden Sätze wieder widerlegen kann.
Parent
Idd, onmogelijk inderdaad, want alles wat jij zegt zeg ik iets op terug ja !
Parent
ins > butchji =D ;p
Parent
with 1 team with kamz? nothx
you can be an annoying fuck too tho
kvind jou ook lief, sex?
gl finding the 6th guy :*
gl insiepinsie & uniX
gl uniXje
no EC experience, as lowskilled as kamz without that.
haha i am l33t CSS player now sorry :D cant spend my time for noname games xDD
gl unix & sexyhot
The point is kamz, if you say players like yourself are capable of EC without playing it, like you ins etc. that's understandable, but other people put themselves in your shoes: capable of EC, but haven't played it yet, which is why they feel let down, because they could easily be as good as you without having actually played EC. Atleast that makes sense to me. :<
ye, but it's annoying:<

and it's rly unlikely that these people can compete @ high level, at least most people actually know about me, ins, etc :\\\ when these dudes like bozar and bodzio pm me, it's liek wtf hi whoru
Parent
bozar is actually a pretty nice player imo
Parent
Why do I have a dutch flag ?
UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX <333
zomg its kamz, gl guys

and u could also just ask for known highskilled exclans instead of ec ofc, less whine :D
bw nothing personal but would u still be able 2 compete @ ec skill without the hacker telling u exactly where every1 is comming from and when 2 put the spawnstrikes?
And i dont think there will be many old EC players who are willing 2 play with a rather unknown team.
You are right about the second part, but the first part,,, eeh no.
Parent
gl ovs, <3 Trev & miXer