you need to check this out :D

Halo thar!

criteeeeeerz: highskillz och teamplay

So I'm looking for a motivated and skilled team, which could perform well in cups like: EUROCUP.
Iam from finland and i've played ET since 2004 (when this shieeeet came out) so i got 6 years of experience of playing this game.
I got more knowledge at 3on3's than 6on6's (dominated 3on3 ladder before, we have the record there!!), now when its 5on5 i am more powerfull player, INSANE i would say try me out ! :---------)

so if the skill is more needful than fame you guys should think about taking me into your team !

Comments
you like to smoke those? :-D
Parent
my rabbit loves them
Parent
wrongggggggggg, but thanks for the compliment. Have you ever been to Europe?
Iam from finland and i've played ET since 2004 (when this shieeeet came out

It came out in 2003 , go lie somewhere else retard.
cant remember reeeetard : - ) where is that else place ? i dont know any other options !

u got bad day ? nothing to do while its friday ? :- ) you dont have any friends to share your feelings? please tellme !
Parent
My day is good, my friends are busy so i don't go out.
You shouldn't add something you don't know, release date of ET for example, it make you ridiculous.
Parent
yeah i am now ridiculous man, who dont even know when the ET has came out ?! Maybe i am just not nerd like you, or like your friends I hope they know THE RELEASE DATE... but thanks to correct my InCOrREct you would make a nice fanboy... X---D
Parent
maybe you should just get fucked? Shit french waste of oxygen.
Parent
Are you talking about an animal, vegetable or mineral?
nice fake acc?
my acc is normally 45%/hit thx for asking, aint fake X-)
Parent
45 isn't even good
Parent
Even dNan has better.
Parent
even I got mostly better if I want to :D
Parent
it is fine with headshots, and if you gip your enemy and dont hunt accuracy :- ) i said 'normally'
and and and if you get only into duels your acc should be better, you dont have to time miss that much !
Parent
ok sure, and what teams did you play for?
Parent
revuolc flaming games was one of the best i think... x)
Parent
ah you mean ;REVUOLC ?

I thought they were only black brothas?
Parent
correct

image: pch3900

bb also known as black brothers....
Parent
ok, gl manteli mies :D
Parent
RQMBO CLESS TAKE HIM OH WAIT
i almost belived it was worth to CHECK THIS OUT but it wasnt , bb
die kerel is echt de meest irritante kut debiel op crossfire. Denkt dat ie iets voorstelt en flamed iedereen, of noemt ze cheater. Irritante kanker fransoos, oprotten moet ie! :D
QuoteMember For: 3 days

are you fucking sure?
yeah i am sure, that what it says !
Parent
are you fucking sure?
Parent
agreeeeeeeeeeee kut fransen