another mouse pad thread :P

i use kinda low sensitivity (about 50cm/360) and my steelpad 4D has become very incosistent, but when it has a good day i have a good day too coz my ms 1.1 SE + teflon feet ( NOT tape ) moves very effortlessly and that gives me confidence, and the ability to finetune the crosshair's position pretty fast, i use arm and wrist for movement , arm for making quick turns and wrist mainly for aiming, i need a decent speed so i can make decent flickshots

My qck,eyepad and qpad were perfect when they were brand new, sometimes even a bit too fast to control when i was testing them with a wheelmouse optical + teflon feet,the 20 extra grams of 1.1 SE made the diference

They say that on the titan the dynamic and static friction are pretty much the same, that's good coz when my 4D has a bad day it feels so draggy when i move the mouse slow, it makes want to double my sens to compensate for that feel of drag, i'm between titan and xtrac hybrid, hybrid is said to provide a near icemat speed with just the right amount of friction ( that comes from a low-medium sens ET player ) but i don't know if that nice feel lasts more than 6 months ( i hate glide changes )

on the other hand titan is said to be durable and consistent but i don't know if it's fast enough for some nasty flickshots

i heard that hybrid = qpad, maybe a little more faster and comfortable, so qpad/hybrid or titan ?
Comments