Gruble game problem need help

Hi, im havin some trouble playin et. i used to play allot, but then i took a break.
Now when i came back, every time i join a server, i get an error message, and the game closes. please help me fix this.
Comments
It might help if you told us what error message you're getting ":D"
Hm.. yeh i feel stupid now.
Well, it doesnt really say much other then " ET.exe had a problem, and we had to shut down, and then i get a message if i wanna sendt it it in to microsoft or not. im not much of a pc guy so i dont know where to look for the correct answer :(
Yeh, i tried reinstall, download from diffrent places etc to diffrent places.. i dunno if its something wrong with my pc.. or that im doing something wrong.
im using win xp sp3 erhm.. ive had some fucking about with my grafix card it seems, it doesnt work propperly.. do you think this may be an issue.. though i find it weird, cus i can still play other games.
Yeh, it doesnt say that, i just get a ET.exe must close, send or dont send type of message.
damn it, i really wanna go back an pwn some faces
fresh install needed
i see there are 2 versions of et now... 1.5 and 1.6.. witch one for me ?
reinstalled and all again, still same problem, " et.exe got a problem, we are sorry but we have to close down " says the error message..
Google ET ultimate installer (/search here for it). And install it that way.
Parent
eyy gruble :))) xauii here ^^

try to install it to other folder or other partition ... + get patches
Parent
Return of Gruble :D
doesnt look like im returning, i cant connect to any servers.