will there be a cic8?

for all those that cant attend this upcoming lan. do you regret it?

what could cf community do to make et active again and more importantly what could you do? give your opinion! my opinion is: get all the jay moders and et pub nubs to etpro and make more ladders and cups and bring more competition back into the game, also more prizes ect it doesn't have to be big prizes it could just be a free et server for 1 month or vent server, or bncs for all those that get these for free.

i don't surpose any admin or any one would know if there would be another LAN do they? maybe a cic8? as there are a lot of people couldn't make it to this lan due to financial issues. and more i gather

what does it depend on?

sponsor ship?

the games activity?

money?

A CHANGE IN LAN LOCATION?

have you considered changing the lan location? maybe to a different country?

what are you suggestions on where it should be held?
Comments
Of course there will. 5on5 will save LANS. :O)
1/6 more teams definitely saves it :D
Parent
tuli lanit nyt suomeen!
Parent
Member For: 0 days
sorry i have a zero day account, ill pay the fine now i guess then.....
Parent
Member For: 1 year, 3 months and 22 days
proud little twatkid
Parent
Member For: 5 years, 7 months and 12 days

how sad ..
Parent
LOL YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON TO SAY ANYTHING IN A LAN THREAD :D:D:D:D:D:
Parent
Why ur thinking about this thing when cic7 even needs to start..
Lets wait what cic7 will bring us =)

gl to all those people who go to cic7!
you said what i thought
Parent
I can read people's mind =)
Parent
yeah i know but i am wondering :)

i more concerned in people being more motivated to create more cups for people and making more competition within the game so it makes people want to play it and enjoy it more instead of the odd officials and the random irc wars. How ever if it wasn't for the random irc wars et would of died a long time ago :), and one more thing: if people get more cups going and be more motivated it would encourage people to go to LANS and give more to et ect...
Parent
In my opinion there are enough cups we can participate, just pay attention to them.. like all season cups, oc etc etc.

=)
Parent
yeah i know, but its a long wait for these bigger known cups. i talking about bringing more and more cups that offer people prizes so more and more people will play and attempt to win ect.

was this anti-cheat thingy a fail or?
as i haven't seen any progress on it in a long time ;)
Parent
The developer decided to go snoop and deleted the whole site without making any official statements AFAIK nor giving any eager coder on Crossfire a chance to finish his shit.

And nobody wants to play with PB on "because it lags" so everybody can hack to their hearts content.
Parent
" but now knabL is low/+ so he needs to get back on his toplevel again(med- MAX) "

:D
Parent
Hahaha geniaal..! xd

knabL is ook weer eens een keer back in business, gaan ze dat soort dingen schrijven.. zo mooi =P
Parent
You don't have a clue about the game and its community, do you?
neither do you by the looks of things
Parent
Weak reply, try harder!
Parent
A CHANGE IN LAN LOCATION?

NO.. just NO will be a lot less players if you do that tbh
hmm yeah i surpose, but i mean like how hard would it be for other communitys to create lans near your home town, then it would bring new schoolers to et i guess, was just a thought :)
Parent
I think its hard enough
Parent
http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=news&mode=item&id=5464

this is closer?
ET isn't thát popular they just create lans all over the place.. =)
Parent
way to far to travel :)

waiting on some UK lans, ofc i38 ect.....
Parent
fucking hell, it gets earlier every time with the whine if there will be a next lan, the current one didnt even start yet -_-
i know that, im just asking your thoughts on how things should be and your opinions ;) not whine at all its just wondering will et die off after this LAN or get ACTIVE again like it was in 2005 and 2006 :P
Parent
wait with asking that till after the lan
Parent
tbf if cic8 would get bigger, including css/cod4(again) and ET ofc. i would say a English location wouldnt be a stupid idea considering how big the british following of css is. who knows.

just my 2cents
css blows :( stay in holland.
Parent
ah dude css is awesome at lan, they go batshit
Parent
dude i r hardcore gamer, i barely know what ppl are, i just wna watch intense shit, so no css
Parent
haha stumpert.. ;p
Parent
create ur own, leave enschede alone.. =p
Parent
Well, if you check, afaik, this LAN has more Teams than ever.
(ofc, its 5o5 blabla)
But still, if it becomes a successfull event (lot of visitors and stuff) i think the possibility for an other LAN is quite high.
6o6=15 teams
5o5=18 teams
Parent
i hope there will be a cc8 and i hope et get active again:)
I would like to attend CC8 or CC9 :/
A CHANGE IN LAN LOCATION UK PLEASE
so It would be further away from most of the players, besides, no top team have any good UK player. ( except Meez)
Parent
yeah, no top players
(griim, R0SS, sqzz etc.)
Parent
sqzz comes and goes. griim wont get in to top 3 and he isnt coming to lan anyways. ROSS sucks according to the comments in the Jere scandal :D
Parent
please, listening to crossfire users isn't very a good choice. R0SS is a good player
Parent
I'll go next time
id like to attend but i dont have so much cash cause it pays A LOT also i cant get into a skilled enough team to get LAN support (besides tshirts, oh goody)
cc8 to finland!
why there are still so many people on ET? because there are several mod for all the tastes.
Bringing back to etpro the jaymod, ETpub or noquarter players will just accelerate ET's death.

The most important thing is to profesionalise the best ET teams. And cease all those splits and drop out of teams in the several major cups like OC, ESL leagues.

Make the ladders live to keep ET alive!
LAN LOL BUSTET NO0BS